Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Want to see Punk win SF dor the fukkery. For some reason, I still want to see Ray Ray win Marvel, though I really have no hope of that:snoop:
I'm headed out there probably tomorrow and I always thought Ray Ray was the cleanest marvel player but that sentinel :hhh: I just hope punk make top 8 SF always has some fukkery I can see a bunch of randoms making noise.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's so much going on, so much to watch. Lately, I haven't gotten as hyped for fighting games, so I'ma see how things will be this weekend.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Just like LI Joe got in top 8 last year when nobody expected it, I'm predicting Low Tier God gets into top 8 at Evo this year.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Some of y'all really rooting for RyanLV lol. He's a super nice guy and is an execution monster but dude plays Phoenix... The Chun and Morrigan infinites are 100x more annoying than Chris G's bullet hell play. Trying to see non Phoenix new blood win, I'm rooting for RayRay, Full Schedule, Duelkevin, Clockwork. Kinda wish dudes that play point Spiderman/Captain America would get top 8 more.

As for SFV, man im rooting for hella players: snake eyes, du, xian, Xiao hai, tokido, lupin, daigo, smug, itazan. No need to root for punk, he's placing top 3 easy.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just like LI Joe got in top 8 last year when nobody expected it, I'm predicting Low Tier God gets into top 8 at Evo this year.

Wanna bet on that??

LTG not making it to top 32 :mjlol:

I just want the homie Ray Ray to bring it home man. Last Marvel god that doesn't have a evo belt (YES RAY RAY IS A GOD) His gameplay is just to clean to be getting cheesed out the way he do. But he insists on playing Wack Bot.

Dude is just a cool person to be around. Between Him/Coach Steve and Demon Hyo they taught me everything i know in Marvel 3

But Ryan LV is probably gonna take it.

Pretty pissed i got to miss this evo. First one i missed in 4 years. But family stuff came up. I'm def there next year and probably gonna be entering 3 games (MVCI/DBFZ/Dissidia)

And of course i got Punk Daddy bringing it home for SFV! :wow:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all really rooting for RyanLV lol. He's a super nice guy and is an execution monster but dude plays Phoenix... The Chun and Morrigan infinites are 100x more annoying than Chris G's bullet hell play. Trying to see non Phoenix new blood win, I'm rooting for RayRay, Full Schedule, Duelkevin, Clockwork. Kinda wish dudes that play point Spiderman/Captain America would get top 8 more.

As for SFV, man im rooting for hella players: snake eyes, du, xian, Xiao hai, tokido, lupin, daigo, smug, itazan. No need to root for punk, he's placing top 3 easy.
I'm a Phoenix player so i root for other Phoenix players off gp.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Phoenix hasn't won a Evo since 2012. Phoenix hasn't been the best team since 2014. Too much Anti Phoenix tech exists now for people to complain about her.

Bullet Hell is still far and beyond the best team in the game.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
remember brehs all times are PST

i woke woke up hype as hell then i remembered :mjcry:

12_evostream01.jpg