Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
:salute: to Snake Eyez aka Dragon Eyez for winning CEO. Also a :salute: to Punk for :troll:ing so hard during top 8 :mjlol:.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Punk would have won this too, but he likes to troll too much. Shout to Snake Eyez tho. Those buffs to Zangeif put him over the top.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

or you can just use multi-twitch and have all the streams on the same screen multitwitch.tv/srkevo1/capcomfighters/srkevo2/srkevo4 you can add or remove any stream you want, just click "change streams" and type or remove the name

@O.Red @GoldenGlove @blackslash @midwesthiphop :feedme: it's that time brehs we need that sticky til Sunday

@LordLoco @dem bath salts fall through sometime between tomorrow and Sunday to experience the piff that is the FGC :blessed: welcome to the nikkadome

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Will Punk, our Alpha who appeared out of nowhere and bodied SFV all year take home the Evo championship? :wow:

our Compton breh Snake eyez has returned and is better than ever :banderas: will black excellence prevail over our Asian videogame overlords? is Smug overdue for a major win in SF5?

WHO WILL WIN MARVEL 3? Justin Wong? Chris G? KBR?

WILL THE "SPIRIT OF MARVEL" APPEAR TO CHALLENGE THE CHAMPION AGAIN? :bryan::russ::dead:

Tekken 7 been the hypest shyt to watch all year :ohlawd: i fully expect a couple classic evo moments to come out of that tournament

my body is ready brehs :lawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I want Punk to win SFV so bad. And, my nikka RyanLV needs to take marvel. Please don't let Chris G take it again.
Ryan got the juice :wow: i can see him clutching this out

but Marvel really is a toss up, all these guys have won and beat the shyt out of each other, this shyt is gonna be :blessed: i fully expect Yipes to have a heart attack at some point