Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sako vs Ricky Ortiz Finals with Ricky Ortiz winning:yeshrug:
1. how can you say sako/ricky finals when they play each other in the first round?
2. 60k says ricky dont even make it to finals :stopitslime: you tellin me he gonna beat sako, then turn around and beat luffy or bonchan(who's sagat would BODY ricky's rufus)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I have no more chicken.

But my predictions.

1. Sako
2. Snake Eyez
3. Ricky Ortiz

P.S. Also to comment on that scrub. Snake Eyez is America's best Gief in regards to ST and SF4. For awhile Ita was the best but he hasn't been up to par as of late. Zangief is nowhere to be seen.....Jan enjoys his toothpick too much...Aqua is just funny......and some others......

That's all I have to say about that don't really feel like doing a lecture but know your role forreal
:heh: @ havin no chicken, the fukk you been bettin on breh?

and yea Snake Eyez is top 1-2 Zangeif in the world, any nikka who fronts on him has no idea what they talkin about

Aqua aint been the same since sanford BODIED him in that northeast exhibition :wow::mjlol:

that was also another top 10 FGC moment of the past year, dude beat silk, looked in the crowd and gave Rog the morpheus finger ":lufdup: you next", then found Wong in the crowd and did the same thing :wow:

justin won by a fukkin pixel :banderas: #WongFactor

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
1. how can you say sako/ricky finals when they play each other in the first round?
2. 60k says ricky dont even make it to finals :stopitslime: you tellin me he gonna beat sako, then turn around and beat luffy or bonchan(who's sagat would BODY ricky's rufus)

Yeah...really doesn't look good for Ricky. Rooting for Snake Eyes, but I'm sure one of the Japanese is taking it.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
iHWBeuV.jpg

it all ends tomorrow night brehs :lupe: who's down to put some chicken up? i need to make back the money i lost on Daigo and Next Level :to: i'll bet 60k-90k
@DonkeyPuncher718 @blackslash @O.Red @Hades @mcellas @TrifeGod @Bane @SubZeroDegrees @TripleAgent @GoldenGlove @Zebruh @Spliff

shyt how do we bet I only know how to bet on sports here

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
shyt how do we bet I only know how to bet on sports here
i think it'd be too much of a hassel to enter all 8 of those nikkas in the wager shyt @Brooklynzson

so just toss a bet out on here and see if a nikka wants to take it i guess :manny:

*looks at coli cash*

AW HELL NAH :bryan: nikka you should just pay us off GP, fukk you got all that money for

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

There both in losers bracket.

My bad Gackt vs Ortiz then and 15k bet Rixky makes it to finals but I want 4 to one odds since you have the field :birdman: and I'm going with the underdog

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
i think it'd be too much of a hassel to enter all 8 of those nikkas in the wager shyt @Brooklynzson

so just toss a bet out on here and see if a nikka wants to take it i guess :manny:

*looks at coli cash*

AW HELL NAH :bryan: nikka you should just pay us off GP, fukk you got all that money for
What should the odds be for each one?

llt23

All Star
Daps
Only Japanese player Im rooting for is Sako. As an Ibuki player its cool to see someone make it far with the same character.

Snake Eyez though has a really good chance to win it all. Id bet my money on him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
My bad Gackt vs Ortiz then and 15k bet Rixky makes it to finals but I want 4 to one odds since you have the field :birdman: and I'm going with the underdog

ySxKu8K.png
nikka what you think this is? damn near everyone's an underdog outside of maybe Bonchan/Fuudo/Mochi but it aint THAT bad, they're still top players in the world

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

*looks at coli cash*

Got this from the Heat Pacers series :jawalrus:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What should the odds be for each one?
i'd say 2:1 in favor of all of the japanese players for starters

everyone else is like 1:2 maybe even 1:3 imo :manny:

it's not even goin down til Sunday night so maybe the brehs in here can all deliberate and come up on a consensus decision on odds

but i'll be damned if any of the top players in the world are gonna have 4:1 odds :comeon: this nikka in here tryna come up :pachaha: