Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Bane

The Fire Rises
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Double perfect by Apologyman, I got him taking it or Scrubeks, Leggo! Anyway to record twitch bout to go to see that Planet of the Apes soon

Gawd Damn....Triple Perfect?!...I've never seen that shyt ever

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is the most stacked Evo I ever witnessed. ST/DS/3s players are giving SF4 players the business :wow:

But on the flip side.

The Gods have Fallen.

Ane New Gods are made :blessed:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
PR Rog getting blown up...this is Upset City :snoop: Salt will flow like rivers...

EDIT: Never mind. He didn't want to win:manny:
PR Rog is only big on Street Fighter

he's just an AMAZING gamer in general, he doesn't Main Marvel so for him to always place in Marvel tournaments is lowkey impressive as hell

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
iHWBeuV.jpg

it all ends tomorrow night brehs :lupe: who's down to put some chicken up? i need to make back the money i lost on Daigo and Next Level :to: i'll bet 60k-90k
@DonkeyPuncher718 @blackslash @O.Red @Hades @mcellas @TrifeGod @Bane @SubZeroDegrees @TripleAgent @GoldenGlove @Zebruh @Spliff

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
iHWBeuV.jpg

it all ends tomorrow night brehs :lupe: who's down to put some chicken up? i need to make back the money i lost on Daigo and Next Level :to: i'll bet 60k-90k
@DonkeyPuncher718 @blackslash @O.Red @Hades @mcellas @TrifeGod @Bane @SubZeroDegrees @TripleAgent @GoldenGlove @Zebruh @Spliff

I have no more chicken.

But my predictions.

1. Sako
2. Snake Eyez
3. Ricky Ortiz

P.S. Also to comment on that scrub. Snake Eyez is America's best Gief in regards to ST and SF4. For awhile Ita was the best but he hasn't been up to par as of late. Zangief is nowhere to be seen.....Jan enjoys his toothpick too much...Aqua is just funny......and some others......

That's all I have to say about that don't really feel like doing a lecture but know your role forreal

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
This is the most stacked Evo I ever witnessed. ST/DS/3s players are giving SF4 players the business :wow:

But on the flip side.

The Gods have Fallen.

Ane New Gods are made :blessed:

End of the day, he was still a Ryu. John read em like a book.