Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Yep it'll be interesting to see if they make some serious changes to the way the game works in a year's time. It's become a bit too rock/paper/scissors in how matches play out.

Also another thing that's been blowing up (kinda) over the last 24 hours is this talk of the game have 8 frames of (intentional?) input lag. The idea is its in there to make lag online not so noticeable, but it has the negative effect of making it harder to react to things such as overheads, jump in and punishing unsafe normals. Good for online play maybe, but bad for offline play. And just in general it makes the game feel less responsive than it should feel. I always felt the game felt a bit sluggish to control, and now I know why.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It's been the same characters and the same players. No new faces, gimmicks, or strategies for the past few tournaments.
To add to this point....
- Mango and the Smash crowd crushed buildings at dream hack and made the sfv stream seem like some half rate fisher price tournament.
- The game is still in its infancy.
- SFV fatigue, there's been a streaming tourney of this game pretty much every weekend since it dropped.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yep it'll be interesting to see if they make some serious changes to the way the game works in a year's time. It's become a bit too rock/paper/scissors in how matches play out.

Also another thing that's been blowing up (kinda) over the last 24 hours is this talk of the game have 8 frames of (intentional?) input lag. The idea is its in there to make lag online not so noticeable, but it has the negative effect of making it harder to react to things such as overheads, jump in and punishing unsafe normals. Good for online play maybe, but bad for offline play. And just in general it makes the game feel less responsive than it should feel. I always felt the game felt a bit sluggish to control, and now I know why.
they spoke on it around 4:20 and talked about it for a while, a lot of good points were made :ehh:

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Honestly where I stand on this lag thing is, videogames in general feel better when they have less input lag. Rise of the Tomb Raider was straight ass on Xbone because of the input lag. And I guarantee SFV would feel better with 4-5 frames of input lag instead of 7-8 frames. So, if they can take it out without fukking up the balance of the game, they should take it out.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CB2016_Event_Schedule_Final.png

Starts at 2pm EST.

@T-K-G Appreciate you holding the Coli FGC thread down. Salute.
@Sonny Creems
@Black Jack
@Paul Von Oberstein
@Uh Oh
@-DMP-
@T-K-G
@Phillyrider807
@King Sun
@sifon
@Morning Scruuub
@realdarkphoenix
@Don Mack
@Black Jesus
@Khalil_4real
@ahomeplateslugger
@Zeu$
@King Koopa
@2gunsup
@2 Up 2 Down
@Jayson_bourn
@Kingshango
@DonkeyPuncher718
@FaygoMI
@Klarifeye The Great
@KingsnBucs1987
@nairdas
@O.Red
@blackslash
@Responsible Allen Iverson
@C.M.
@Tic Tac T O
@TripleAgent
@Morepeople
@TrifeGod
@Mob H
@Ty-Fife
@Strike-Wun
@NZA
@HarlemRiverDrive
@GoldenGlove
@The War Report
@ZackMorris
@Bane
@Serious Face
@Zebruh
@naw
@Dirty Mcdrawz
@Spliff
@IceDragon
@1BadBamaFan
@klientel
@Aizen
@EarlyMaridia
@bmack21
@Mowgli
@Prince Akeem
@Prince Luchini
@The_Phonz
@VelourSocks
@85
@asuram92
@RiffRaff
@Dwolf
@The_Sheff
@Naijan
@CarltonJunior
@radio rahiem
@Ari Gold Bawse
@charmander
@mcellas
@SwagKingCole
@Stone
@xiceman191
@squiddyB
@Lucky Millionaire
@iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King
@HideoKojima
@Chill
@StarClout
@Romell
@Dirty
@SymbolicOne09
@SlowPaceThrillah
@hotbeezie
@SubZeroDegrees
@AkaDemiK
@OTC
@KiD WavE
@MurdaMa$$
@MANIAC
@Black_Jesus
@Great Scott
@First Born
@Two Stacks
@Lost His Smile
@The Guru
@JuvenileHell

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
GET BANNED FROM COMBO BREAKER FOR TOUCHING AN UGLY CAC'S ASS BREHS :dead:

Noel Brown banned from Combo Breaker until at least 2018

Fighting game player Noel Brown has been banned from all Combo Breaker events for two years following his alleged groping of a woman while on-stream, the tournament's organizers announced Wednesday.

Shortly after Combo Breaker ended on May 29, a user of gaming forum NeoGaf posted a gif of a man identified as Noel Brown groping a woman at the tournament's closing ceremony. Tournament organizer Rick "Hadou" Thiher responded in a tweet about the incident, and Combo Breaker said that it would investigate the issue.

Click to expand...​

It's him in the white shirt on the right tryna be slick and touch some fat chucks butt :scust:

Kqqj9UW.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
noel got problems, he's always has issues with some FGC chick.

:scust: at touching this chicks butt, and infront of camera's what a scrub

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
yeah I seen that shyt on SRK :mjlol:
These FGC nikkas are so lame and starved for p*ssy. I don't feel sorry for that bum ass nikka at all. Apparently her boyfriend was there too, these nikkas thirsty for any female attention they can get :scust:. Noel went on Facebook and posted all these message with that CAC coppin pleas and shyt, :camby: Don't nobody give a fukk, it wont change shyt. Hold that L breh.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im tryna think of a major sports athlete equivalent to Noel's dumbass and i cant :dead: how u do that in front of the camera on stream?

I was watching that moment live and missed it tho :jbhmm:

Lupe was there up front too. Wonder if he saw it and hit the :lupe: