Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
So apparently Capcom changed the rules for the capcom cup qualifiers

before if someone who already won one of the Premier events, won another event, whoever got 2nd place would get the auto tournament bid slot

but this year, if someone wins multiple tournaments, people in 2nd place don't get jack shyt but capcom points....the auto-bid slot is GONE :damn:

this nikka Infiltration is a DEMON :damn: he's gonna show up to every tournament even tho he's already won 2 now, it's so demonic brehs

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps

before if someone who already won one of the Premier events, won another event, whoever got 2nd place would get the auto tournament bid slot

but this year, if someone wins multiple tournaments, people in 2nd place don't get jack shyt but capcom points....the auto-bid slot is GONE :damn:

this nikka Infiltration is a DEMON :damn: he's gonna show up to every tournament even tho he's already won 2 now, it's so demonic brehs
Infiltration made $30,000 in one week between Final Round and NCR. No one looks close to his level at this game. Tokido looks like a beast against every other top player. Infiltration beats him like a red-headed step-child :wow:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Didn't he do the same thing when he was already qualified for Capcom Cup the first year and people were complaining about him gatekeeping?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Didn't he do the same thing when he was already qualified for Capcom Cup the first year and people were complaining about him gatekeeping?
yea he was doin that shyt last year too :wow: eliminating players who could have possibly won those auto-bids

but can you really blame him :jbhmm: if i was that good to the point where i could make 30 racks in one week i wouldn't give a flying fukk about how mad the FGC was

i would say Capcom needs to fix the system
but at the end of the day that nikka bringin home the chedda biscuits for his fam :manny: other players just need to step their game up if they want it to stop

this is like how Sanford used to terrorize Smug and Rico n them, but on a global scale :wow: Infil so grimey

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea he was doin that shyt last year too :wow: eliminating players who could have possibly won those auto-bids

but can you really blame him :jbhmm: if i was that good to the point where i could make 30 racks in one week i wouldn't give a flying fukk about how mad the FGC was

i would say Capcom needs to fix the system
but at the end of the day that nikka bringin home the chedda biscuits for his fam :manny: other players just need to step their game up if they want it to stop

this is like how Sanford used to terrorize Smug and Rico n them, but on a global scale :wow: Infil so grimey
Oh I don't blame him one bit. I figured back then it was about the comp but his personality having emerged he's definitely doing it for the :troll: these days just as much:russ:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, is infiltration gonna win every tourny this year? He's looking like 2014/2015 Chris G when he was winning everything in marvel.