Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Melee fans need to let this shyt go.

Smash Wii U is much better for competitive play.

lol. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nikka the melee views are close to 200k right now and were not even at finals. Smash 4 finals TOPPED at 103.

Melee isnt going ANYWHERE. And its WAYYYYYYYYY more hyped then Smash 4. Theres a BIG reason Melee is sharing the finals stage with Marvel and SF and Smash 4 shared the finals stage with Killer Instinct. Lmfao!!! :mjlol:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
LOL at people hating on Apologyman. Are yall serious??? His team can be beat. ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT. Hell Flux JUST BEAT APOLOGYMAN 3 DAYS AGO 10-2 in a ft10 for 300$ at F Champ crib.

Apologyman is just playing out of his mind this weekend. Respect it!

He doesn't play D. If its him and Kane in the winners finals Kane gonna catch a body. It will be tough for Kane against Modok though. Those japanese players are good BECAUSE of Kane. That's a slept on sub plot in all this.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
He doesn't play D. If its him and Kane in the winners finals Kane gonna catch a body. It will be tough for Kane against Modok though. Those japanese players are good BECAUSE of Kane. That's a slept on sub plot in all this.

I agree. Im the first to to say Apologyman has no defense. But he doesnt need it with his team. He has amazing neutral and if he gets the hit he wins pending he doesn't fukk up.

KBR will probably beat Apologyman if they get to finals. This is basically KBR tournament to lose. But how can yall hate Apologyman team when KBR team basically does the same thing?? Yall just see a hulk and goes hype but not understanding that KBR team completely stuffs the opposing teams neutral and if KBR wins or lose comes down to 1 second grab release window to tech.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I don't care for smash at all the game isn't that interesting to me honestly. I can't wait for marvel to start.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
giphy.gif

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I agree. Im the first to to say Apologyman has no defense. But he doesnt need it with his team. He has amazing neutral and if he gets the hit he wins pending he doesn't fukk up.

KBR will probably beat Apologyman if they get to finals. This is basically KBR tournament to lose. But how can yall hate Apologyman team when KBR team basically does the same thing?? Yall just see a hulk and goes hype but not understanding that KBR team completely stuffs the opposing teams neutral and if KBR wins or lose comes down to 1 second grab release window to tech.

If the Pros play Marvel at a 10 I used to play at a 6 (Haggar Dorm Strange). Hulk is a scrub killer and the fact that Kane does what he does is amazing. The armor on Hulks moves is scary. At this point in the game you should be able to TECH throws at this level. Especially when everyone plays Doom or Vergil and can option select throws. I'm not shytting on Apology because he is a top 10 player. Just saying it's a bad match up for him. Just like Kane can't beat F Camp.