Reppin
Murim
Ultra (Capcom privilege, sunday final)
SFV (New game hype, sunday final)
UMvC3 (Capcom privilege, sunday final.)
Tekken 7 (New game hype, sunday final.)
MKX (M O N E Y B O Y S, sunday final)
Xrd (Main anime game, saturday final)
Melee ( V I E W E R B A S E B O Y S , sunday final)
Killer Instinct ( Season 3 / New Update hype, saturday final.)
Smash 4. (saturday final)

Nine games, Tekken 7 substitute for Ultimax unless Atlus manages to get the game patched. The next BlazBlue game isn't coming here until ~2017 at best. There's no way Wizard is going to ignore the success of Smash 4's/Melee's viewerbase so they're locks. Next KOF game is still a while away.

EVO is getting bigger and bigger so it's very well possible for ten games to make it. But I doubt it. What would be the tenth game? UNIST? God I hope so. :(
If they go to SFV I dont see them doing SF4 along with it.

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
If they go to SFV I dont see them doing SF4 along with it.

Just because Capcom's gonna stop supporting SF4 after SF5 is out doesn't mean everyone else will. Just like Mahvel, SF4 will go on for a long time.

SFV doesn't have an arcade release and SF4 does. That alone means Japan will give a fukk more for 4 over 5.

Melee fans need to let this shyt go.

Smash Wii U is much better for competitive play.

What are you basing that on?

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I actually prefer 1 to 2. Hate they got rid of the 6 button system for the 4 button system.

I actually prefer the 2 button setup. I don't think that the Marvel 1 setup would of worked as well for Marvel 2 so I think for Marvel 2 and 3 the four button attack and 2 button assists work well for it. The marvel vs series is my all time favorite videogame series period so I love all of them

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
LOL at people hating on Apologyman. Are yall serious??? His team can be beat. ANY TEAM CAN BE BEAT. Hell Flux JUST BEAT APOLOGYMAN 3 DAYS AGO 10-2 in a ft10 for 300$ at F Champ crib.

Apologyman is just playing out of his mind this weekend. Respect it!