Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is gonna sound weird but ski just has that cornball brother vibe to me :patrice:call me racist but i want my black commentators to be able to crack jokes :francis:

David is entertaining cuz he's sarcastic as hell and he constantly throws salty shots on the low, James is naturally corny but he tries to fight it and that's what makes him funny to me, he's like a kid wearing an adult costume

i rank the sf commentators like this tho

Aquasilk and Chris Hu>>>>>>>>>Mike Ross x Zhi >> David and James >>>>>>>>> Ski/Arturo/Spooky etc.

lowkey Smash got the most entertaining commentators tho :mjlol: them nikkas got no type of class, throwin salt on players, showing bias, all types of jokes, that cac seth was talkin all types of salty shyt today, challengin nikkas to money matches n shyt :heh: when Shofu is commentating the ignorance levels go out the window :ohlawd:

marvel guys (Yipes/Flux, etc) get pretty wild too
I rather deal with Ski's corniness than James and David.

Chris Matrix and Yipes are the goat commentators tho. They've had me in literally tears before. :laff:

Spooky is dope to me too.

I can't stand Chris hu. I'm not a fan of broken English AT ALL.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Chris Matrix and Yipes are the goat commentators tho. They've had me in literally tears before. :laff:

but nah fam Chris hu be havin my CRYING :laff: when he told that hotdog story at Slik's house

nikka said he bought a hotdog in NY but only had a 100 dollar bill and the guy was like nah nikka we don't got no change for that

so before they could ask for it back he took a big ass bite outtta that shyt :laff: that visual so fukkin funny to me, i got that shyt bookmarked on twitch

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We completely opposite :russ:

I actually like UltraChen(SF only, im picky about my marvel commetators)

I HATE Spooky but I can't put a finger on why:yeshrug:

But yea Yipes and Matrix have me :deadmanny: every time

I don't always :deadmanny: over Chris Hu but he does have his moments

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F u c k i n g Smug. Needed to calm down and adjust to Kazunoko's pace. That is one hell of a way to start of Top 8.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
RIP smug :mjcry: see you in losers, pop a senzu bean and come back stronger, Noko was on his Frieza 4th form shyt

c'mon Strider :mjcry: