Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from what i've seen if they got a teleport they're viable :francis: except Jason, it hasn't been out long enough imo, top tiers prolly gon be different in a few months after more patches and whatnot

i haven't played or watched enough mkx to really know tho

edit: nikkas sayin Tanya spam killed the hype of the finals, i was wondering why these nikkas kept switching characters :dead:
I spent 15 min fukking around with Tanya the day she came out and KNEW she was a problem

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Yo, this reminds me, why does the internet hate skisonic? Like in the chat and shyt and a couple other sites I visit they be like "get ski off the mic! :camby: " And I be like :dwillhuh: he's one of the best commentators. I mean he generally knows what he is talking about whether it be sf4 or marvel and he gets pretty hype. I rather listen to him then ultra David and James Chen.
People in the chat like to bandwagon-hate on people. I don't mind any of the commentators. Ski says some cringe-worthy things at times, but overall he's cool and knowledgeable like you said. Another commentator they hate is Zhi. I understand the hate there more. I think he's mostly good, but he was dropping Game of Thrones spoilers like crazy during South East Asia Majors :snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo, this reminds me, why does the internet hate skisonic? Like in the chat and shyt and a couple other sites I visit they be like "get ski off the mic! :camby: " And I be like :dwillhuh: he's one of the best commentators. I mean he generally knows what he is talking about whether it be sf4 or marvel and he gets pretty hype. I rather listen to him then ultra David and James Chen.
this is gonna sound weird but ski just has that cornball brother vibe to me :patrice:call me racist but i want my black commentators to be able to crack jokes :francis:

David is entertaining cuz he's sarcastic as hell and he constantly throws salty shots on the low, James is naturally corny but he tries to fight it and that's what makes him funny to me, he's like a kid wearing an adult costume

i rank the sf commentators like this tho

Aquasilk and Chris Hu>>>>>>>>>Mike Ross x Zhi >> David and James >>>>>>>>> Ski/Arturo/Spooky etc.

lowkey Smash got the most entertaining commentators tho :mjlol: them nikkas got no type of class, throwin salt on players, showing bias, all types of jokes, that cac seth was talkin all types of salty shyt today, challengin nikkas to money matches n shyt :heh: when Shofu is commentating the ignorance levels go out the window :ohlawd:

marvel guys (Yipes/Flux, etc) get pretty wild too

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate Ski like most but he says inaccurate and corny shyt a lot

I only really have a problem with him when he commentates Marvel because he knows nothing

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
My girl Cassie got pretty far. :to:DR Gross played outta his mind but still fell short. She probably a couple tweaks away from being a top character. :whew:

Also :salute:Ed Boon, for showing up to these tourneys. 30 year game industry vet right there.:salute:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Body took an involuntary nap during MKX's Grand Finals. Now I'm ready for USF4 Grand Finals. This is going to be live.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is MK still going on?

When does SF start?

Gotta make it home in time to see if Smug wins :wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin