Reppin
NULL

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:banderas:

I'll be in full effect at Evo. Gonna step up this Rosalina and go in on Smash 4 and UMVC3!

And then when i loose go and hit the strip!!!!!!!!!

:banderas:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Can we talk about how these "e sports sponsors" dont care about black players? :yeshrug:

Going into Capcup 2014 Snake Eyez was not sponsored, and is still not sponsored today. Meanwhile team curse picks up the asian Knuckledu for their squad right before the event.

Snake Eyez is arguably the best player in the USA. Smug arguably is the best player in the nation as well. Three things Snake and Smug have in common: They are not sponsored, they are black, and they are the best.

Team EG is the only team with a black dude, K Brad. And more than likely that was a favor to Justin Wong. Hell if you look at "e sports teams" overall, K Brad is the only black breh in the entire scene spanning over ALL video games. Hes sort of like the Jackie Robinson of e sports if you think about it. AND hes being shyt on left and right and fans are asking for him to be dropped from EG :mjpls:

It seems like fighting games sponsors are like the NBA in the 60s right now. There is also the Steam Co with Sanford Kelly, but they are a small e cigarette company, not a big time gaming squad. We can also add names like Dieminion, arguably the worlds best Guile, and Ryan Hart, the best in the UK as unsponsored black players.Ryan Hart was recently sponsored, but it was a temporary 6 month deal. Now hes begging for a sponsorship on facebook :to:

Meanwhile, lets look at the Capcom Pro Tour for 2015. These are the premier events in the US:

• Final Round – Atlanta, GA, USA
  • NorCal Regionals – Sacramento, CA, USA
  • SoCal Regionals – Orange, CA, USA
  • Community Effort Orlando – Orlando, FL, USA
The entire northeast is excluded.:mindblown:

This regions top players are exclusively black.:lupe:

Not only that, but the tourney in Atlanta which is the NY players best hope of making it will be filled with sponsored players from the Asian nations. Even some sponsored by MadCatz, an American company:mjpls: (And speaking of MadCatz, Snake Eyez exclusively uses their SFxTekken pads and wins majors left and right, yet they dont wanna sponsor the dude)

So the Asians with sponsors show up here, but someone like Smug has 0 chance of making it to one of them Asian events. Capcom and these e sports teams dont want their tourney to look a certain way obviously :mjpls:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Can we talk about how these "e sports sponsors" dont care about black players? :yeshrug:

Going into Capcup 2014 Snake Eyez was not sponsored, and is still not sponsored today. Meanwhile team curse picks up the asian Knuckledu for their squad right before the event.

Snake Eyez is arguably the best player in the USA. Smug arguably is the best player in the nation as well. Three things Snake and Smug have in common: They are not sponsored, they are black, and they are the best.

Team EG is the only team with a black dude, K Brad. And more than likely that was a favor to Justin Wong. Hell if you look at "e sports teams" overall, K Brad is the only black breh in the entire scene spanning over ALL video games. Hes sort of like the Jackie Robinson of e sports if you think about it. AND hes being shyt on left and right and fans are asking for him to be dropped from EG :mjpls:

It seems like fighting games sponsors are like the NBA in the 60s right now. There is also the Steam Co with Sanford Kelly, but they are a small e cigarette company, not a big time gaming squad. We can also add names like Dieminion, arguably the worlds best Guile, and Ryan Hart, the best in the UK as unsponsored black players.Ryan Hart was recently sponsored, but it was a temporary 6 month deal. Now hes begging for a sponsorship on facebook :to:

Meanwhile, lets look at the Capcom Pro Tour for 2015. These are the premier events in the US:

• Final Round – Atlanta, GA, USA
  • NorCal Regionals – Sacramento, CA, USA
  • SoCal Regionals – Orange, CA, USA
  • Community Effort Orlando – Orlando, FL, USA
The entire northeast is excluded.:mindblown:

This regions top players are exclusively black.:lupe:

Not only that, but the tourney in Atlanta which is the NY players best hope of making it will be filled with sponsored players from the Asian nations. Even some sponsored by MadCatz, an American company:mjpls: (And speaking of MadCatz, Snake Eyez exclusively uses their SFxTekken pads and wins majors left and right, yet they dont wanna sponsor the dude)

So the Asians with sponsors show up here, but someone like Smug has 0 chance of making it to one of them Asian events. Capcom and these e sports teams dont want their tourney to look a certain way obviously :mjpls:
most e sports sponsors barely give these nikkas money, most of em just like having dumb initials in front of their names

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:whew: beat the brakes off that cac while talking shyt the entire time :deadmanny:

Yeah man he's the best player from here in the ATL and probably one of the best way n the world. He got all inside the white guy's head it was hilarious

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
i started out ssf4 years ago as a way to make money, i would boost peoples characters pp and bp for money, i still do it till this day, most of the players that are ranked in the top 20 on psn are because i boosted them there, i would charge anywhere from $50-$150 per 1,000 pp and bp and people would actually pay..

heres a video of me back in the day with my ryu at 13k bp and 13k pp, i ranked up to 12k bp in 2 hours LOL..i was terrible at the game and did it primarily to piss off the people on psn and shoryuken.com.. my ryu today is at a modest 3k-2800pp and 10700bp that i earned the right way...i still boost accounts for ULTRA till this day..

me getting exposed LOL

Last edited: