Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm not familiar with California's geography but at 37:00 he says that the new location is very close to Walnut. He says that his rent is currently $6K so moving will help almost instantaneously because of a rent decrease of maybe close to $2K. They run events for almost every day of the week so they get the traffic. I can't call it or tell someone whose been doing it how to do it. He seems to be down for the cause so I can't fault him for working at his business.
Walnut is a little better but its still in the valley though. As long as they get traffic I suppose. I mean all of those arcades that fell off was all the way In the valley.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do Black cats in California really not get offended by non Blacks saying "nikka"? The non Blacks on Cali streams stay violating. I never hear their Black cats on stream say "nikka" either. That s h i t blows my mind.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Do Black cats in California really not get offended by non Blacks saying "nikka"? The non Blacks on Cali streams stay violating. I never hear their Black cats on stream say "nikka" either. That s h i t blows my mind.

White people say nikka all the time at fgc tournaments........ The fukkery be at a all time high :stop:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White people say nikka all the time at fgc tournaments........ The fukkery be at a all time high :stop:
Y'all better than me. Can that even be considered "fukkery"? That's more akin to wild disrespect.

EDIT: I'm talking about cats on commentary. I never hear Black dudes say it but non Blacks stay ready.

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
im sayin :why:

that aint fukkery that's plain disrespect, somebody woulda been catchin a fightstick to the face :birdman:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall say that but this all be happening during hype ass matches. If yall just stop all that and start punching these white dudes yall the ones thats gonna get banned from events not them :russ:

Not condoning it. I always found it weird. And i be checking some of them sometimes like "yo chill with that" but ain't no one gonna go to the point and start fighting these dudes over it and end up getting the event canned.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yall say that but this all be happening during hype ass matches. If yall just stop all that and start punching these white dudes yall the ones thats gonna get banned from events not them :russ:

Not condoning it. I always found it weird. And i be checking some of them sometimes like "yo chill with that" but ain't no one gonna go to the point and start fighting these dudes over it and end up getting the event canned.
naaahhh breh :patrice: i aint givin out a pass just cuz we playin a video game...

i'd Noel Brown one of them nikkas

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll say it like this. I'm not charging any Black folk with the responsibility of policing non Blacks with regards to "nikka". Many of these cats are young and the older heads are not and do not say anything to kill it.
Noel be RIGHT THERE while Flux Chris G and Sherry saying nikka 8x :mjpls:
I don't have to ask what non Blacks saying "nikka" have to do with hype because the answer is absolutely nothing. Unless Blacks wholesale stop letting non Blacks say it, it's not stopping any time soon.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Last Man Standing joint was dope. The after tournament part of the stream had me dying. Zeus, Chung & Cass were hella funny. It sounds like it would be fun to go to one of those but I don't know about riding solo.

I know that I was complaining about not having any tournaments to watch but there have been some great content in the last couple of weeks.