The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
that's a lazy, non-intellectual response by a vastly inferior intellect

however, that didn't stop your lame, hindu trolling ass from posting his work, did it? :mjlol:

by the way, this will be the official "Russia Hysteria" thread...it's going to counteract your terrible troll thread no one cares about that you continue to up everyday :umad:
Whats to be intellectual about Chomsky continually ignoring anything that demonstrates he's wrong?

He's not the final authority on everything.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same ones encouraging war with Russia will be the same ones crying when shyt gets real and we are the brink of global catastrophe. The neocons want war, everyone else is too stupid to realize the ramifications of what a war with Russia actually entails. They are merely repeating mainstream media talking points.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The same ones encouraging war with Russia will be the same ones crying when shyt gets real and we are the brink of global catastrophe. The neocons want war, everyone else is too stupid to realize the ramifications of what a war with Russia actually entails. They are merely repeating mainstream media talking points.
No one is encouraging war with Russia.

What we're encouraging is backing them down

Big difference.

Then again, Vlad could slap you with his dikk and you'd be talking about how you wouldn't do anything about it

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
that's a lazy, non-intellectual response by a vastly inferior intellect

however, that didn't stop your lame, hindu trolling ass from posting his work, did it? :mjlol:

by the way, this will be the official "Russia Hysteria" thread...it's going to counteract your terrible troll thread no one cares about that you continue to up everyday :umad:
Earlier on this page he came at you with facts and you deflected.:comeon:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is encouraging war with Russia.

What we're encouraging is backing them down

Big difference.

Then again, Vlad could slap you with his dikk and you'd be talking about how you wouldn't do anything about it

Right, as if surrounding their borders with missiles isnt "backing them down" enough. That is like Russia surrounding our northern and southern borders with allied troops and missiles.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Right, as if surrounding their borders with missiles isnt "backing them down" enough. That is like Russia surrounding our northern and southern borders with allied troops and missiles.
I'm not particularly interested in what Russia wants.

I'm interested in what benefits the United States.

And thanks to NATO, we have somewhat of a speed bump to Russian aggression.

Go vacation in Crimea :camby:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This is just my opinion and not a cape for what I think is an obvious snipe at @4d 6f 6e 65 79 . That's between you guys :hubie:

On one hand I empathize with progressives and what I think is the underlying fear that the supposed left and population in general is not focusing on more "immediate" concerns such as wealth inequality, trade, jobs, gutting the government of its oligarchs, reducing American Imperialism, etc. I'm all on board on that front. I think this is a frustration with this "Russia stuff" of people like Glenn Greenwald, some folks on this board, and in this case Noam Chomsky. They fear if the attention is on this issue, then attention is not being paid to the issues they feel are important, and they are important. Not debating that.

At the same time, they take their frustration a step too far in my opinion. "The Russia Stuff" isn't at the level that I think people like Louise Mench (sp?) and maybe your Rachel Maddow types are engaging in. I also think that the Democratic Party in particular would be very mistaken in putting their eggs all in this basket. At the same time, from what I've read and seen so far, I wouldn't go so far to be as dismissive as the critics I've mentioned and as dismissive as Chomsky is promoting here. There is a lot of valid smoke there. At the very least, based on everything released, some Trump associates are going to jail if not Trump himself.

There is nothing wrong with reducing tensions with Russia and I personally do not advocate increasing conflict to the point of war. At the same time, if your own president, if the worst allegations are to be believed, is literally being blackmailed and has financial debts to a particular country to do their bidding, that shyt is ridiculous. Chomsky acts like for example the infamous Dossier hasn't had quite a bit confirmed so far. Remember, the credibility was respected enough for the FBI to debrief the author in December and offer to pay him to continue his investigation. He is understating the information that has been released so far.

I wouldn't debate the hypocrisy is palpable when the US itself has interfered in other's elections. Its not so much our election was 'interfered with" in my opinion that I am interested in the story. In my case, I just want to see this white house burn.

Noam Chomsky and White progressives have the luxury to view Trump based on the context of his policies and ignore for example putting fukking Jeff Sessions to be head of the DOJ, providing validations for alt-right racist shytheads, having a literal white nationalist as his chief of staff, not to mention the literal Nazi Sebastian Gorka as an adviser. In those arenas, they have no dog in the fight..because they're white. Someone used the term of "Benign Neglect" of the black community by the Democratic party in another thread which means that I'm not looking to the Democratic party to be black folks Messiah. However, what this says to me is that ok, we can't count on that party to do right by us unless we either change it completely or do our own thing. That is still a level below being my literal enemy by targeting black folks for more mass incarceration (yes I know about the crime bill. Lets not discuss that and I'll probably agree with you. fukk hillary) and getting rid of the positive things the previous administration did such as pursuing voting rights act violations against black people and getting rid of police reforms. At that point you're my fukking enemy.

If not just for the last thing I said, I would like to see this administration go down on this shyt. :noah: