Official F9 The Fast Saga Thread

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All told, the new version of F9 doesn’t add all that much. The director’s cut clocks in at 149 minutes – just six minutes longer than the theatrical cut. Some of that time is dedicated to extra action in the film’s climactic chase sequence, and the rest is spread across a few deleted scenes. In the theatrical cut, Jordana Brewster's Mia Toretto doesn’t appear until the film’s second act. In the director’s cut, she’s introduced much earlier in a cut scene where she comes to Dom’s farm to pick up Brian while Dom and Letty go on their secret mission. It’s an interesting addition, as it shows that Dom actively withheld his knowledge of Jakob’s return from her. She even asks what’s wrong, and he avoids the question.

Another one of the new scenes shows a young Dom chatting with his crew after getting out of prison. Young versions of Letty, Mia, Jesse and Vince all appeared in the theatrical cut’s flashback scenes, but they didn’t get to do much. The director’s cut adds a bit more footage before Dom and Jakob Toretto’s drag race, showing the young love between Dom and Letty, giving Mia a nice moment with her older brother, and letting Vince and Jesse have a bit more time on screen. Jakob also makes an extra brag about his Mustang before the race as a taunt to Dom.

The director’s cut also adds an extra scene with Cardi B in which she greets Dom at Jakob and Otto’s party several minutes before she ends up rescuing him, and a funny moment of Roman, Tej, and Ramsey discovering stores of cash in Mr. Nobody’s bunker

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Han should have had more to do in his return.

They gotta start doing more with these movies and switching up the flow - pair up different characters in the crew. Let some of the other crew take bigger roles of the films - Dom is the leader but he can fall back

I always like seeing the Tokyo Drift boys :obama:
Homeboys in outer space :dead: .

Cena's hairpiece was bleeding - bad follicle transplant I guess :russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m only 30 minutes in and it looks like this one is gonna take the cake with the most ridiculous, over the top fukkery. :mjlol:

It’s like there’s a writer’s room where they try to top each other for the most outlandish shot they can do. :dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m only 30 minutes in and it looks like this one is gonna take the cake with the most ridiculous, over the top fukkery. :mjlol:

It’s like there’s a writer’s room where they try to top each other for the most outlandish shot they can do. :dead:

then youve seen Tyrese address their invincibility :russ: