mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka really swung his car from a rope like Tarzan.:mjlol:
Han came back on some bullshyt. :skip:

Jordana Brewster like fukk that, Brian can watch the kids. I'm getting paid:unimpressed:

Homeboys in out of space:pachaha:

Catching motherfukkers with cars :dead:

Vin Diesel's character coming straight out of the MCU universe. nikka got super strength, invincibility, and I think he can go back in time now.:heh:

There's going to be research papers years from now detailing the evolution of this franchise. The levels of fukkery are mind blowing. . :mindblown:

Jumping the shark is not even the word for what's taking place in this world. Bad guys turning to good guys. Good guys coming back from the dead. Ultimate bosses refusing to die. This whole thing is one big money grab. God bless everyone involved.:banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This nikka really swung his car from a rope like Tarzan.:mjlol:
Han came back on some bullshyt. :skip:

Jordana Brewster like fukk that, Brian can watch the kids. I'm getting paid:unimpressed:

Homeboys in out of space:pachaha:

Catching motherfukkers with cars :dead:

Vin Diesel's character coming straight out of the MCU universe. nikka got super strength, invincibility, and I think he can go back in time now.:heh:

There's going to be research papers years from now detailing the evolution of this franchise. The levels of fukkery are mind blowing. . :mindblown:

Jumping the shark is not even the word for what's taking place in this world. Bad guys turning to good guys. Good guys coming back from the dead. Ultimate bosses refusing to die. This whole thing is one big money grab. God bless everyone involved.:banderas:

Imagine if they would have gotten their wish and got Denzel on board as the Cypher villain like they originally planned:mjlol:

Imagine Denzel just going straight out Alonzo on all these nikkas for three movies straight:russ: