Official Euro 2016 Thread

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Only saw part of the game but Portugal inability to produce a decent striker at these tournaments since Pauleta/Nuno Gomes is surprising. Loads of wingers they seem to have found but no number 9.
There lack of top striker is certainly hurting them there loaded for wingers and central MID players. If they gave liedson the portugese citizenship abit earlier it they woulda been fine.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There lack of top striker is certainly hurting them there loaded for wingers and central MID players. If they gave liedson the portugese citizenship abit earlier it they woulda been fine.
2000-2006 they had good teams. Their B team at Euro 2000 humiliated Germany 3-0 and the Germans knew to overhaul their entire system. When Porto won they added a bunch of those players to the older golden generation plus Ronaldo. They have regressed over time. I wonder if they think the Portuguese teams scouting of South American players has restricted their youth development. Porto made big money buying and selling South American imports.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
2000-2006 they had good teams. Their B team at Euro 2000 humiliated Germany 3-0 and the Germans knew to overhaul their entire system. When Porto won they added a bunch of those players to the older golden generation plus Ronaldo. They have regressed over time. I wonder if they think the Portuguese teams scouting of South American players has restricted their youth development. Porto made big money buying and selling South American imports.
Nah Sporting has a great academt eric dier who plays for england came out of sporting same with nani,ronaldo,joao moutinho, joao mario and william carvalho.

Benfica comes second with renato sanches and andre gomes.

Porto is the one mainly known for scouting and finding future south american superstars.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Looking forward to Euros tomorrow. France is going to wash Albania. And the Russia and Slovkia game should be promising.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UEFA possible line up has both Griezman and Pogba not starting
Martial/Conman starting

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ronaldo is a straight up bytch for saying this type of shyt :manny:
Iceland makes it out for the first time ever to UEFA/FIFA event and draws against a good team, and he says that shyt ? :camby:
I'm a Real Madrid fan and i like CR7 and all, but I have to agree that he's a biitch for this one. These star athletes at the Lebron-Messi-CR7 level are so entitled, its crazy. Being surrounded by yes men never helps during adversity