Thats my future Liverpool pl winner

:takedat:
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe everything you see in the media brehs...

The Russians have literally been training for this since the draw. TRAINING. Their hooligans are often ex-military types or have that sort of training. That's why none were arrested, tactically retreating like it's war. If you think sneak attacking unsuspecting drunk people with weapons then running away is working someone then fine.

Leading up to the game, Marseille ultras were attacking England fans then running away to let the carnage ensue between police/england fans.

Now i'm not for one second saying a minority of England fans aren't bigoted retards, I've met plenty.

But if someone punches you in the face and throws glass bottles at your head what are you meant to do? Let it happen?

You got any evidence of this flag burning? Or are you another taken in by reports from fake twitter journalists that the russian media picked up and ran with despite it not being true. They said we were chanting anti-russia songs, about putin etc, we don't give a fukk about Putin it was complete fabrication/a terrible attempt at satire.

I'll give you a fact though, one like it's confirmed Russian fans racially abused England players.

The firework was a signal that the security could be breached/a signal to attack. This has been in the making for a long time for these no-life having thugs.

These dikkheads even wore English club shirts to make it look like England fans. Another fact.

this is all facts, I have never in my life ever encountered anyone in this country who explicitly hated russia like i have for many other countries. I have never in my life had or even heard a conversation about putin, positive or negative...we literally give 0% of a fucc about russia :yeshrug: it does seem like the russians still think this is the 1980's or something

btw gilver, have you ended up in a scuffle yet or have you managed to steer clear of the fights and only just see sh1t go down? are you going to any more games? and were the tickets expensive?

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine Fellani really thinks he can make a girl get wet with that hairdo of his? :heh: