Official Euro 2016 Thread

Milk

Pro
Daps
Reppin
England
nikka knock it off..

A lot of these negros were actually born in Africa but choose to represent a racist cac nation

And nearly all are married to Becky's.. Ummmm i mean Maria's

Give a negro a lil money and he just has to wife him a cac... Wenches:scust:
I know, I didn't mean to imply they weren't born there. I'm just posting the info for anyone who's interested.

Also, it's possible to say if the players, of African acentery, choose to play for said African national team, those teams may fair better in international football tournaments.

Last edited:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Underwhelming tournament to say the least. Nonetheless, massive congrats to portugal, ronaldo and eder. If france or belgium wasn't going to win it, would've definitely wanted em to.:salute::salute::salute:

sissoko came out today and played the game of his life. My man does not want to return to newcastle. :wow:

but all that aside, wanna hear a joke? Paul Pogba is reportedly worth 100 mill. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Underwhelming tournament to say the least. Nonetheless, massive congrats to portugal, ronaldo and eder. If france or belgium wasn't going to win it, would've definitely wanted em to.:salute::salute::salute:

sissoko came out today and played the game of his life. My man does not want to return to newcastle. :wow:

but all that aside, wanna hear a joke? Paul Pogba is reportedly worth 100 mill. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

He'll do numbers on United's Vine account.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
7WcIFtz.gif

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Ronaldo certified GOAT at this point

Didn't even play at 70% of his capabilities and yet finished the tourney with 3 goals, 3 assists. Only player to finish in the top 5 of both goals and assists. Contributed directly to 2/3 of Portugal's goals. Not to mention the stuff that stats doesn't cover e.g. garnering so much attention from the opposition, defensive headers from corners, charisma and ability to command and lead a team.

Winning the 2nd most prestigious tournament in world football for his country that were as talented as a mid-table to 7th place Premier League team. In the same year scoring 50+ goals for 6 consecutive seasons and winning the Champions League (most prestigious domestic trophy).

4th Ballon D'Or in sights now. It should be his after this victory.

Proven himself with two clubs at the peak of the domestic leagues' supremacy in Europe i.e. winning Premier Leagues and Champions League with Man Utd when the Premier League was the best league in the world, doing likewise with Real Madrid now that La Liga is the best league.

cristiano.gif