Official Euro 2016 Thread

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
indeed they are all straight facts, brehs that responded to me were all on some emotional shyt about Penaldo , one of the brehs @CrazedSoul thinks scoring against wack ass Wales is some type of accomplishment:mjlol:

Lets not get it twisted back before his injury a few years ago Penaldo was one of the best players I have ever seen, picking the ball up deep in midfield and straight running at defenders and scoring and being active for his team but after that when Ancelotti came to Madrid and had him playing higher up the field and lost his explosiveness he has been just been stat padding against shyt teams and not making the difference against the big teams by himself.

So him scoring in a semi final in a huge tourney is wack? guess him scoring against barca the last el classico is wack too huh? :heh:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mate, you're c/s'ing hurst. Just on the strength of that you must know you're carrying on like a battyman :martin:
why are you acting like im some sort off shock poster fam?
you know I know my shyt, stop being disrespectful my football knowledge is much bigger than yours, stick to talking about random shyt in the dandy thread because knowing how football is played is not your thing m8:ufdup:

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So him scoring in a semi final in a huge tourney is wack? guess him scoring against barca the last el classico is wack too huh? :heh:
go and re read my post your a fukking idiot fam.
my question was when is the last time Penaldo scored against a TOP TEAM( Wales is not a top teamsorry to burst your bubble) in a DECISIVE MATCH (penaldo lost 4-0 in the first one of the season and has taken so many beating by Barca lol)

in both finals against Atletico he didn't do shyt during the game, WC 2010/2014 didn't do shyt either, Euros(04-2016 hasn't done shyt and this might be the second final he loses.

off the top of my head it may be against Bayern in that semifinal a few years ago when Madrid won La Decima

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Mate, you're c/s'ing hurst. Just on the strength of that you must know you're carrying on like a battyman :martin:

He's right here b:yeshrug:.

I mean brehs really losing sleep and crying over a peripheral poacher getting injured :mjlol: come on son Ronaldo hasn't "entertained" in years :mjlol:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ronaldo acts like a real bytch sometimes...

I get that he's upset but fukk man up have some faith in your Nikolas to hold it down when u go off.

Be an emotionless sociopath brehs.

Your avi being Joffrey Boratheon speaks volumes :russ:

Who's a Joffrey stan :heh: