Official Euro 2016 Thread

Montez

Superstar
Daps
You man dizzy? :guccidahell:

Giggs is arguably the most gifted British player of all time.

Bale ain't fit to lace his boots.

giphy.gif

Giggs wasn't even that pivotal for United. Only got props because he lasted longer than the others.

In regards to British players...

Scholes
Bobby Moore
Gazza
Rio Ferdinand
Sol Campbell
George Best
Ashley Cole
Steven Gerrard :scusthov:
Bale
Alan Shearer

All ahead of him

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

few of the guys playing football manager

Popaul c'est un ouf ce mec... seriously how can you hate this guy... I remember when people used to clown me when i was wearing his Man U jersey thinking it was a fake Drogba jersey and look now... Also the racist french cacs journalists attacked him like crazy after the 2nd game, one of them saying he was a traitor to french amateur soccer and lacked talent, even saying ''we are not like these guys''. This makes me hate the team but like some of the players, a weird feeling...

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium

few of the guys playing football manager
Pogba listening to that ET project :myman:

I remember my friends telling me that footballers are suspect and all they listen to is wack music in Spanish. All I did was laugh at them, cause I know most of these guys are just like us when it comes to music, fashion, etc...:ufdup:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
giphy.gif

Giggs wasn't even that pivotal for United. Only got props because he lasted longer than the others.

In regards to British players...

Scholes
Bobby Moore
Gazza
Rio Ferdinand
Sol Campbell
George Best
Ashley Cole
Steven Gerrard :scusthov:
Bale
Alan Shearer

All ahead of him

No Dalglish, Banks, Charlton?:avbnahson:
Steven Gerrard and Sol Campbell better than Giggs? :avbnahson:

Gonna assume you only saw highlights of his career.

I go way back cuzzy. Don't test my gangsta when it comes to this football shyt. :vexconnor:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Pogba listening to that ET project :myman:
I remember my friends telling me that footballers are suspect and all they listen to is wack music in Spanish. All I did was laugh at them, cause I know most of these guys are just like us when it comes to music, fashion, etc...:ufdup:

Giggs was a huge hip hop fan in the golden 90z ..had doggystyle snoop and death row and wu on his discplayer!!!

Sonni

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Popaul c'est un ouf ce mec... seriously how can you hate this guy... I remember when people used to clown me when i was wearing his Man U jersey thinking it was a fake Drogba jersey and look now... Also the racist french cacs journalists attacked him like crazy after the 2nd game, one of them saying he was a traitor to french amateur soccer and lacked talent, even saying ''we are not like these guys''. This makes me hate the team but like some of the players, a weird feeling...
wesh la fami. noumou demé. bien ou quoi. ca fait un bail !!