SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what we got fellas?

Portugal vs Wales
France vs Germany

I'm predicting a France vs Portugal final
I don't know about France tbh - haven't really played anybody so far. I'm expecting Germany to come through that.

Wales will frustrate the shyt out of Portugal and bar the Hungary game they have struggled for goals. Stranger things have happened...

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Iceland thought they could do what they did against England and that might be enough... That was England.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about France tbh - haven't really played anybody so far. I'm expecting Germany to come through that.

Wales will frustrate the shyt out of Portugal and bar the Hungary game they have struggled for goals. Stranger things have happened...
I have FRA vs. POR too. I think @Inspect Her Deck is right, but no one would be surprised if Wales or Germany or both win.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
So what we got fellas?

Portugal vs Wales
France vs Germany

I'm predicting a France vs Portugal final

I think that it'll be Germany vs Portugal then I won't really care who wins as one of Sanches/Ozil will be winning it anyway.

If France keep trying to score beyond 5-0 then I'll have lost all respect I had for them. They have to show Iceland some respect.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh England has got the most delusional fukking fans in soccer. Arrogant as fukk for no goddamn reason.

Texting my boys in London right now like :umad:

Says more about the quality of the these teams, seeing as in the past 7 months, we've beaten all of the Euro '16 semi finalists. :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think that it'll be Germany vs Portugal then I won't really care who wins as one of Sanches/Ozil will be winning it anyway.

If France keep trying to score beyond 5-0 then I'll have lost all respect I had for them. They have to show Iceland some respect.

Showing them respect IS trying to score more, this isn't kiddy league :usure: