Official Euro 2016 Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:mjlol: he ran up to the ball like it was a grenade lying there with the pin out
Italian playing for Italy..might as well be a grenade!!
tumblr_nxjvhp2l4G1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:salute:

Kroos,Kimmich, Draxler, Hummels,Hector and Boateng making their Pk's

:scust:
Müller, Özil and Schweinsteiger

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Boateng is great, but damn he fukked up.

Yea, he messed up. But I'm impressed with how he responded. He could have let the rammifications and the history of these teams mentally beat him down. Instead he kept his head and then hit his penalty kick. Something Özil and Müller can't say

And I'm Müller gang 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 4 times every Sunday

Wudo75

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, Hummels out one game, Gomez out the rest of the tournament, Khedira and Schweinsteiger perhaps also... the starting line up and the system in the next game vs. Iceland (just kidding) should be very interesting... I can see something like that
Neuer
Höwedes Boateng Mustafi Hector
Kimmich Kroos
Müller Özil Draxler
Götze

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotze hardly moves, might as well try Draxler in that false 9 or Muller or even a 3-5-2. I remember Low trying to experiment with Lahm in midfield at the WC and Lahm wound up back in his position. It never seems to work out for Low unless he plays people in their natural positions.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I missed all the fukkery yesterday but im here today. With Gomez getting hurt i guess low will go back to that false 9:beli:.
Gotze hardly moves, might as well try Draxler in that false 9 or Muller or even a 3-5-2.
Gotze is terrible as a false 9 i hope low goes away from it but i wouldnt be surprised if plays him there again. I know when there was rumors that Draxler was going to Arsenal, Wenger was going to make him a striker ala RvP. The highest he played for Schalke was as a supporting striker but im sure he could do the job. I would probably play Mueller there first though.

The fairy tale is over for iceland today so we can finally get our Germany v. France game:ahh: