Official Euro 2016 Thread

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Wales determination and spirit carried them through

but they were lucky with some of the calls towards the end going their way

still....Bale vs Ronaldo and a chance to face a mega team in the final (France/Italy/Germany)

this could be instrumental in defining the legendary status for either of these two players
No problem with Bale being considered the GOAT if Wales win it. More than Messi ever did and he gets it so.

Only thing I find distasteful is these cornball Welsh fans jacking Icelands shyt and its not even been 5 minutes :francis:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
No problem with Bale being considered the GOAT if Wales win it. More than Messi ever did and he gets it so.

Only thing I find distasteful is these cornball Welsh fans jacking Icelands shyt and its not even been 5 minutes :francis:

hell nah

Bale needs more than this to be GOAT

but Ronaldo will certainly cement his place as the GOAT if he wins this

to succeed in the premier league, la liga and then get international success with a not so elite team would be incredible

BOBN

Pro
Daps
hell nah

Bale needs more than this to be GOAT

but Ronaldo will certainly cement his place as the GOAT if he wins this

to succeed in the premier league, la liga and then get international success with a not so elite team would be incredible
I'm seeing Ronaldo missing airshots, sitters, allsorts, Playing horribly. You man are easily pleased.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn Beyonce concert has the ends on smash.

Fooking traffic everywhere :damn:

Gonna miss the first half at this rate :mjcry:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
I'm seeing Ronaldo missing airshots, sitters, allsorts, Playing horribly. You man are easily pleased.

you're basing it off one tournament and he still has 2 goals this tournament despite his poor play

I'm talking about his excellence over the course of close to 10 seasons running now for both Man Utd and Real Madrid

only him and Messi from the current crop are currently in the GOAT convo, and I feel they either need a sustained domestic prime to continue to elevate themselves or one of them needs to do something special on an international level

Messi failed...Ronaldo has his chance, and it is even harder for him considering his team

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Don't like Germany switching their team. Against other countries, ok. Wreaks of over thinking because they're playing Italy.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
you're basing it off one tournament and he still has 2 goals this tournament despite his poor play

I'm talking about his excellence over the course of close to 10 seasons running now for both Man Utd and Real Madrid

only him and Messi from the current crop are currently in the GOAT convo, and I feel they either need a sustained domestic prime to continue to elevate themselves or one of them needs to do something special on an international level

Messi failed...Ronaldo has his chance, and it is even harder for him considering his team
Precisely, one of them needs to do something special and do something special fast. Maradona and Pele were chilling on World Cups winding down right about now.

Ronaldo needs a very good final.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Precisely, one of them needs to do something special and do something special fast. Maradona and Pele were chilling on World Cups winding down right about now.

Ronaldo needs a very good final.

thing is Pele I think was blessed with a great supporting cast for his world cup endeavours

Maradona less so he did some truly special things which I think puts him over Pele

now we have Messi/Ronaldo, this time Messi has the better supporting cast but neither of them have done anything substantial internationally

Ronaldo needs to step it up these next two games there's no reason Portugal can't reach the final