Official Euro 2016 Thread

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
fukk sake Belgium.

Now we're gonna be stuck with that rat face pleb Robbie Savage lording it up on our TVs
rolleyes.gif

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
fukk sake Belgium.

Now we're gonna be stuck with that rat face pleb Robbie Savage lording it up on our TVs
rolleyes.gif

I've actually been impressed with how Savage has handled commentary and bias during this tournament. He's way way way worse on BT Sport during the course of the Premier League season.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Nah Iceland needs one if they can perform a miracle on sunday, Wales is impressive but they have some really good players on their team and a star in Gareth Bale.

I don't think that detracts from the story tho, like they could focus on the core of Bale/Williams/Ramsey and go into each of their careers, Bale playing on the continent, Rambo's early injuries, IDK if Williams has gotten any :mjpls: for being the Welsh captain but that could be more material

But yeah if Iceland win on Sunday they'll shake up the World

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I swear the Belgian midfielders never pass to lukaku when he's open:martin:

It's the typical tika taka wannabe mindset. Instead of playing the simple pass first time they'll just overplay and ignore the striker. Along with cutting inside and playing narrow/through the middle every time. What you described happened to Lukaku in every match. He's still :trash: though.