Official Euro 2016 Thread

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what??
theyve been dragged down and knocked down on every offensive chance...up until now
Must be watching different games, because Wales have fouled Belgium on every break.

Belgium haven't been fouling anywhere near as much.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
i think he was showing the difference between how rooney and sterling are portrayed

Look at the headlines , Sterling's name is accompanied by flop and Rooney who did nothing special is not targeted. The Telegraph had a counter on their page showing how much Sterling had made while readers were on that page. They made sure that they mention how much he earns and how much he cost City in everything they mentioned him.

Didn't even catch that.

Everyone has been on Sterling's back all year though. Yeah, I'm sure it has something to do with that he's black. I don't read much of the English press so I can't say much about race. I think the fact that he has the highest transfer fee for an English player and had a very bad year at City also has something to do with it though.

I've come to believe that the English can only talk about negative things. They love misery. The press probably wanted England to lose so they could write bad things and sell newspapers.