Official Euro 2016 Thread

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looking back before the match ... all those sarcastic jokes linekar and them lot were making before the match .. "weve seen italy beat spain 2-0 surely we wont find a more unexpected result in the upcoming england match" etc etc

I remember looking at Henrys face when he said that ... and it said the same thing i was thinking "ur england, not fukking italy, iceland will do us something"

now to see the same dikkhead dropping F-bombs on his twitter :dame:

english mentality all over

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
:troll:Collymore and his likes are the problem with the English National Team and English football in general. To paraphrase, 'We need to narrow the gap between the National Team and the Premier League so that the players have something to play for.' They should be playing their very best for their country because it's their country and they're representing their nation, not because they have a 'big chance' of winning something. One only needs to look at Iceland to see this.

Also, notice how he just mentions Arsenal players when talking about foreign players in the league. :stopitslime:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I love England's mixed women, driving on the proper side of the road, and countryside but this is too sweet.