Official Euro 2016 Thread

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shout out to the kid Renato. Serious confidence and strength from an 18 year old :leon: Has to start next match.

He better start. Once he came on their MF got a lot better. And I had folks telling me he wasn't good enough for Utd :heh: Good business by Bayern
Top notch club :salute:
where all you hoe nikkas that were hyping Croatia:laff::laff:

"b...b...but beat flabbynsick Spain":flabbynsick:

I'll own up to it. I thought they were gonna at least make the quaters. But they were gutless today. Deserved to go out.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
What does William Carvalho actually bring to a team?

Guy is a donkey

Can't pass, can't tackle, slow. Why he starts ahead of Renato is a mystery.

Ronaldo came back like do I gotta do everything defend and score? nikka basically won the game by himself right there :wow: heart break for Croatia

:usure:

Eeer, it was Quaresma who made the tackle, made the run and ultimately scored the goal.

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Where you at warya @Max B ??? Talking alll that shyt when the results were meaningless :dead: Portugal will stroll to the semifinals like I said two weeks ago.

I didnt forget you either @SCORCH :sas2:
One lucky ass goal..thanks to shyt defending and fatigue you think yall got a chance at the semis:mjlol:

Horta get into the semis then start talking. If i was you i would be worried after such a horrible game portugal played:francis:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Guy is a donkey

Can't pass, can't tackle, slow. Why he starts ahead of Renato is a mystery.

:usure:

Eeer, it was Quaresma made the tackle, made the run and ultimately scored the goal.
Ronaldo was back there and deflected the pass and went streaking down right. Where would Nani have passed it if it wasn't for him?

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
that pass to cronaldo between the defender's legs was the highlight of that game. great counter in general from portugal after croatia had like 2-3 real chances