Official Euro 2016 Thread

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Portuguese defence leaking all over the gaff

I hope England get Portugal. The semis on a plate.

:russ:As poor as Portugal are, at least they have some talent. England will lose if they end up playing Portugal so all of you England fans should be hoping that a) Hungary beat Portugal or b) Iceland get the winner in their game.

On an unrelated note, I didn't know that Renato Sanchez was so handsome :leon:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:russ:As poor as Portugal are, at least they have some talent. England will lose if they end up playing Portugal so all of you England fans should be hoping that a) Hungary beat Portugal or b) Iceland get the winner in their game.

Hungary play with heart :usure:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

I'd be confident against this Portugal team, who've conceded 3 goals against fukking Hungary. :mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Portugal haven't even won a game at this tournament and you're talking about them winning a match :mjlol:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Portugal haven't even won a game at this tournament and you're talking about them winning a match :mjlol:

They don't have to win the match to progress to the next round. England will bottle it like they always do.