Official Euro 2016 Thread

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Feel a bit sorry for Arsenal fans, never knew Ramsey was that fukking bad :scust:

I've never seen a player slip that many times in match and just give the ball away every time :scust:

Too think Wenger loves him too :mjlol:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Just like deschamps. It's ridiculous that they pay these fools £5-6 million a year.
Yup that was the first thing i thought of. These coaches get all these praises for making subs when the players sould of started:smh:. How the fukk dont you start Greizman and Pogba:mindblown:. I swear if France fukk this up:snoop:.

Time to get all my work done so i can watch Germany:stylin:on Poland.

Jards

All Star
Daps
It makes no sense. :mindblown:If you're going to pass the ball around, then some movement is needed. They're all just standing there, more or less, with the exception of Kyle Walker.

Exactly if you're gonna play a team that counter attacks you need to move the ball quick when you get it so you can attack the space before they set. They did it better in the first game and ramped up second half though

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Walker has impressed me i can't remember him ever being this good :skip:
Peak Walker (3/4 years ago) was a beast offensively. Him and Lennon running the channel for Spurs was unfair. He's perfect for lowly teams like Russia & Wales but has a tendency to get found out against more competent teams

Jards

All Star
Daps
fukk off. That's what happens when you invite pressure coleman you stupid b*stard.

Vardy should have started.
That's how Wales play though - they're formation is set up for counter attack. Not set up to be proactive.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KgN3apJ.png