Official Euro 2016 Thread

concise

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: talking like that about the legend Max Bretos.

Back in 2000s when we had to listen Tommy "auld onion bag" Smyth spout his nonsense because ESPN didn't give a shyt about soccer, Max Bretos and the goat Christopher "I used to train Robberto Baggio" Sullivan with his indecipherable accents were spitting game on daily basis.

Max would call a Word Club Championship game played in Japan at 4am, commentate an Earthquakes game with Christopher Sullivan and then he would be on a taped Argentinian Clasura match with some Spanish breh all in the same day :damn:

And these day ESPN is pushing women who sound like they should be voicing turn by turn navigation systems while my breh Christopher Sullivan is nowhere to be seen :mjcry:

lol, I saw Chris Sullivan and Thomas Rongen doing a review show on BeIn Sports the other night after the Mexico-Venezuela match.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
England are so shyt man I wish I was from another country

I swear to y'all you can get 11 random Palestinians from the streets, tell them to stop throwing rocks at Israel and fighting against rockets, and get them in football kit

I guarantee you they'll win the EUROS before England ever do

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
I don't know about since 2012, I'd say 2014/15 but otherwise you're right, that 'big club' status helping him out. Similarly why we have Sterling over Vardy and Drinkwater not being there at all while Wiltshere and Henderson are

Didn't even know drinkwater never made the squad, that's travesty. It's like Hodgson forgot who the champions of England are.

The fukk has wilshere done in the fast few seasons to warrant a place?

That bias has always hurt England. Long may it continue. :mjlol:

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
England are so shyt man I wish I was from another country

I swear to y'all you can get 11 random Palestinians from the streets, tell them to stop throwing rocks at Israel and fighting against rockets, and get them in football kit

I guarantee you they'll win the EUROS before England ever do

thats cause the manager plays bytch ass like alli and kane who got no experience at this level

Kanes overrated play vardy and wheelshere

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Because he plays for a "big team". Anyone who watches games can see forster is by far the better keeper and has been since 2012.
Soton have allowed the same amount of goals than rich ass City last season. That all you know about Forster.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
thats cause the manager plays bytch ass like alli and kane who got no experience at this level

Kanes overrated play vardy and wheelshere

Roy Hodgson is the worst manager in footballing history

Totally gutless and inept when it comes to making the necessary decisions

fukking Sturridge has just come on....

I'm out

EDIT: Vardy is in too
:jbhmm:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Roy Hodgson better get his half time talk right, this is the game that will make him or break him imo.

I dont think they can beat Slovakia so if they lose theyre thats it :francis:
Halt time talk? Hodgson needs some subs asap and a gin an tonic.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Good subs for England. Sturridge and vardy can create something out of nothing and can finish chances.