Official Euro 2016 Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally here. Opening match tomorrow with hosts France taking on Romania.

France fielding their blackest team ever :wow:

imrs.php

Here is the schedule for the entire tournament

Ckf6QbzWgAAn38Z.jpg:large

Montez

Superstar
Daps
My blackness says France but they need Algerians.

Germany are so deep and so good...Tears in my eyes :blessed:

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm surprised the Dutch didn't make it

No idea how Ben Arfa didn't make the team.

Way too many trash minnows in this comp though. Northern Ireland, Hungary, Albania? :mjlol: Half these teams wouldnt qualify to AFCON.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
fukk Deschamp for not bringing Ben Arfa and Lacazette. He follows up by bringing bums like Gignac, Digne and Sissoko:scust:

if this ain't the starting line up against Romania, he needs to be bushed
Giroud:scust:
Martial Griezman
Payet
Pogba Kante
Evra Umtiti Rami Sagna

sad part is, even with better attackers not betting called up, they still have most talented attackers and 2 of the best midfielders this seasons, but that back 4 is. :sadcam: Digne shouldn't even play in any of the games.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of blacks no Ayrabs for Deschamps apparently. Benzema,Cantona are all talking about it. It wouldn't be a big tournament these days without the French being up to all sorts of drama the way the Dutch used to have. No Reus, Veratti,Marchisio either for the tournament. The Italians have a pretty shyt squad, they are a tournament team but it seems Italians don't seem to be fond of Conte. The French have a good squad if only their defence wasn't decimated the way it has happened.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Deschamp for not bringing Ben Arfa and Lacazette. He follows up by bringing bums like Gignac, Digne and Sissoko:scust:

if this ain't the starting line up against Romania, he needs to be bushed
Giroud:scust:
Martial Griezman
Payet
Pogba Kante
Evra Umtiti Rami Sagna

sad part is, even with better attackers not betting called up, they still have most talented attackers and 2 of the best midfielders this seasons, but that back 4 is. :sadcam: Digne shouldn't even play in any of the games.
It will be Payet, Giroud, Griezmann. Matuidi always starts so Martial is sharing that position with Payet and will be a subsitute.

Also :mjlol: at Umtiti starting ahead of Kos, cmon breh.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of blacks no Ayrabs for Deschamps apparently. Benzema,Cantona are all talking about it. It wouldn't be a big tournament these days without the French being up to all sorts of drama the way the Dutch used to have. No Reus, Veratti,Marchisio either for the tournament. The Italians have a pretty shyt squad, they are a tournament team but it seems Italians don't seem to be fond of Conte. The French have a good squad if only their defence wasn't decimated the way it has happened.
Rami is Moroccan. He f'd up by leaving Ben Arfa off, he was by far the best attacker in France this year. But Benzema had no chance with all his fukkery.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rami is Moroccan. He f'd up by leaving Ben Arfa off, he was by far the best attacker in France this year. But Benzema had no chance with all his fukkery.
I have only seen highlights of Ben Arfa but some of the goals and dribbles I forgot he was once sat on the Newcastle bench.