Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why did the college student do what Nate said? There were a lot of witnesses around that party.
The only logical explanation is that the dude is an idiot. The first time Nate broke in his apartment, Nate was all the way on the other side of the room. The college dude had a clear path right back outside his door to escape and call for help, but he just stood there asking questions like a dummy. Then he got shook when Nate mentioned statutory rape. Plus the people at the party thought they were actually having sex.

nah...just read an interview where the actor explains they were “fake humping” his character

'Euphoria' Star on What Really Happened in That "Scary as Hell" Hazing Scene
I’m surprised so many people in here though he got raped. With a show like this you know they would have clearly hinted at any sort of penetration. They humped him which is bad enough but I’m pretty sure they all had pants on.
I dont think he joined an actual Greek frat.. I believe he is getting hazed as a freshman by upperclassmen football players..
That thought didn't even occur to me. Actually makes more sense.
Nah it’s a frat. There’s a quote in the article above that says so and it’s straight from the actor. Plus when the dudes were done humping McCay they said something like “Sigma Nu bytch” which I assume is the name of the frat. Also that house party scene was in a frat house and you see dudes quit the hazing when it goes to far.