Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Sooooooo that’s why Astro turned down this role...

:francis:
I get it from the perspective of a young man still super insecure about what people will think, but it would have been nice for his resume if he did a good job acting. I know they are all about coming off authentic on the show, but breh really didn’t fukked......right? :scust::huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get it from the perspective of a young man still super insecure about what people will think, but it would have been nice for his resume if he did a good job acting. I know they are all about coming off authentic on the show, but breh really didn’t fukked......right? :scust::huhldup:

despite the times we live in some ppl still place personal values over profit...I’ve been familiar w/ the image astro has put forth from a young age...nothing about him seems to indicate he’s worried about trends or what ppl think etc. again some folks have personal codes that are important for them to uphold

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
despite the times we live in some ppl still place personal values over profit...I’ve been familiar w/ the image astro has put forth from a young age...nothing about him seems to indicate he’s worried about trends or what ppl think etc. again some folks have personal codes that are important for them to uphold
Ok, cool, don’t follow the kid one bit. Just confused why he would even go out for a part in a series like this if he has “personal values” that don’t line up with McCay’s part in particular? :manny: It doesn’t matter to me no how, I completely forgot about the breh before him dropping out the show, and am sure we will never hear from him again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, cool, don’t follow the kid one bit.

ok cool cuz then you’d understand he’s appeared in a couple movies this year as well as a couple of TV series (albeit minor roles) instead of trying to create the narrative that he’s sabotaged his career and “we will never hear from him again”

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I heard zendaya killing the role.

Definitely proving to be a top 3 all around disney/nick star, talent wise....if what I hear is true.

Good look.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ok, cool, don’t follow the kid one bit. Just confused why he would even go out for a part in a series like this if he has “personal values” that don’t line up with McCay’s part in particular? :manny: It doesn’t matter to me no how, I completely forgot about the breh before him dropping out the show, and am sure we will never hear from him again.
To make matters worse for him. the show went and casted a more established actor than him and kept it moving. Tough break for Astro.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
McKay went out sad in this episode. Join cac fraternities brehs
Yea idk if he took his dad’s advice as a kid too literally, but there was no reason not to fight those cacs.

He messed up joining frat in the first place, cac frat was just that much worse imo.

I dont think he joined an actual Greek frat.. I believe he is getting hazed as a freshman by upperclassmen football players..