Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
lowkey this Nate shyt ain't really well written. For a show that is supposed to be grounded in realism ya I get that Nate woulda probably got off, his dad would pull some strings at the DA office or some shyt or get a good lawyer but this elaborate plan was misplaced here. I ain't care for that shyt :manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
lowkey this Nate shyt ain't really well written. For a show that is supposed to be grounded in realism ya I get that Nate woulda probably got off, his dad would pull some strings at the DA office or some shyt or get a good lawyer but this elaborate plan was misplaced here. I ain't care for that shyt :manny:

The interesting thing is that his dad said something like "I hope whatever you did to get off didn't teach you the wrong lesson".

Sounds like his dad was actually OK with Nate getting in trouble, in order to have him learn some humility.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what is the appropriate reaction from Daniel? On two separate occasion she used him to get back at McKay. Should he have ignored his hormones and emotions and just said Cassie, “I get it, fukk my feelings, needs, and hormones. You use me, draw an artificial line, that you don’t let me know exists until god heat of the moment. And I’ll just accept it, and ignore how you made me feel and hold your hand, and tell you you’re ok, and not also a manipulative a$$hole like me.”
He could have expressed his frustrations without going the full a$$hole mode.
Tell her how fukked up it is he's being used for her ego when she feels a lack of attention from her boyfriend.
All the extra, evil shyt was unnecessary.
But the way the show portrayed him with all of the rapey looking leers and stares,
he looks like he could join Nate's Legion of Doom with his ol Solomon Grundy lookin ass.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell her how fukked up it is he's being used for her ego when she feels a lack of attention from her boyfriend.
But the way the show portrayed him with all of the rapey looking leers and stares,
he looks like he could join Nate's Legion of Doom with his ol Solomon Grundy lookin ass.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

He was doin all the extra shyt cause he was big mad :mjlol:

Yeah I get she leading him on but he already kissin her and shyt, maybe the next party she finally let him smash :manny:

but nah, he got mad cause his priv cac tendencies kicked in and now he'll never get to play wit them big ass titties :noah:

he fukked up.. u ain't gotta be a simp or a clown just play the position. go fukk wit some other chick and she'll come back. He got his ego shattered lol

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Started this show a few hrs ago

Here I go already seeing how predictable and generic and sensationalized this shyt was looking like from ep 1

Stuck with it anyway

Just like I did with Handmaid's Tale

And lo and behold
Of course the 1 Black male

The smallest male on the show
gets ganged raped

:unimpressed:

Brah I swear

The racist ass agenda in entertainment is just media genocide of Black Men

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall made reference to the wire name drops scene all nite...still funny as hell tho as I’m actually seeing it lmaooooooo

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:dead:

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
Started this show a few hrs ago

And lo and behold
Of course the 1 Black male

The smallest male on the show
gets ganged raped

:unimpressed:

Brah I swear

The racist ass agenda in entertainment is just media genocide of Black Men