Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was there a single untrue statement in his speech?

The shows writers obviously aren't writing those lines as some sort of truth telling moment, (though there will be plenty of cheers for it, in here, I am sure) but the deliberate and calculated, callous turn that is made by the Daniel character when she won't sleep with him. He pretended to genuinely like her and care for her, and she obviously felt something for him, but when she refused sex, he revealed that was all a facade.

Obviously, regardless of her choices, (or those who question them) she is worthy of love and respect, and is deserving of that, no matter what relationships she seeks out. Lest we forget this is a teenage girl, who is what 18 on the show?

Daps
The shows writers obviously aren't writing those lines as some sort of truth telling moment, (though there will be plenty of cheers for it, in here, I am sure) but the deliberate and calculated, callous turn that is made by the Daniel character when she won't sleep with him. He pretended to genuinely like her and care for her, and she obviously felt something for him, but when she refused sex, he revealed that was all a facade.

Obviously, regardless of her choices, (or those who question them) she is worthy of love and respect, and is deserving of that, no matter what relationships she seeks out. Lest we forget this is a teenage girl, who is what 18 on the show?

So what is the appropriate reaction from Daniel? On two separate occasion she used him to get back at McKay. Should he have ignored his hormones and emotions and just said Cassie, “I get it, fukk my feelings, needs, and hormones. You use me, draw an artificial line, that you don’t let me know exists until god heat of the moment. And I’ll just accept it, and ignore how you made me feel and hold your hand, and tell you you’re ok, and not also a manipulative a$$hole like me.”

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need Rue to call the whole cast of The Wire to duff Nate. I'm sick of this nikka man!

H921.gif

The Nate as some sort of mastermind high school self styled cheap thriller suburban sociopath is ridiculous and the least interesting of the storylines.

His character is out of place considering how grounded everyone else is compared to him. They could have resolved his storyline with choking Maddy in a less ridiculous way.