Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is why you don't fukk chicks that got a reputation....Cassie was about to hoe it up again.

Does Rue know Jules is transgendered yet....what a crazy ass dynamic that's gonna be.

Gia falling down the genetic druggie rabbit hole smh....

And Nate is a piece of work good lord...straight super villain status.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Nate with the 3 to put the City Boys up 25 over the City Girls! But hold on the refs wave it off due to him messing with a treh :dame:
the refs are gonna take a look at it on the monitor but I think he might be hit with a suspension and league fine, no place in the game for stuff like that.
:hubie:

also a very savvy vet move by the City Treh in telling him "I think you're a fakkit just like your daddy" and drawing the foul
:jbhmm:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just waiting for this shyt to get dark. :lupe:
giphy.gif

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
This is why you don't fukk chicks that got a reputation....Cassie was about to hoe it up again.

Does Rue know Jules is transgendered yet....what a crazy ass dynamic that's gonna be.

Gia falling down the genetic druggie rabbit hole smh....

And Nate is a piece of work good lord...straight super villain status.
I'm pretty sure Rue knew from the first night they met and that bulge was in clearview, but even last week Jules mentioned it while talking to her when she said she can't meet guys under normal circumstances because she's a tranny.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yeah im just not seeing it with this show :ld:
It's aight at best. I loved the pacing of this episode and it was shot well but these stories boring to me :ld:

Only good scenes were the reactions to girl gettin off on the merry go round, twin callin rue a junkie, and the meet up with Nate von Doom

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Crazy episode

This shyt bugged out...couldn’t turn away from it

Thought Nate was gonna beat the shyt outta Jules after she dropped that ether

Kat gonna catch something vicious, and i think Cassie gonna commit that...shorty depressed