Official Elder Scrolls Online Thread (new Skyrim MMO)

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Use code at checkout:
H799RH-7L8NPP-RCKKT8

to get 20% off Elder Scrolls Online at greenmangaming.com ($45)

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/

ca165e811d2f6e5f2f6f21da6d60db57.jpg

This will be the first major MMO release to ever come out on both console and PC.

A lot of people from here played Skyrim (a lot of yall on console it seemed) if you arent familiar with a MMO think of Skyrim but with 20,000 people in the same game as you :merchant:

The game was supposed to come out soon (I think this month or next month) but has been delayed. Good and bad thing. Good because that means they are polishing the game more. Bad because theirs literally no competition at all right now for RPGs and they could crush buildings with sales this holiday. shyt Skyrim and its DLC still sell a good amount. I hope they dont release this when theirs competition around. Not to many things worse than split or empty communities in MMOs. This has all the makings to be a real successful game.

story-heading.jpg

They have done stress tests and are in closed beta this weekend. Which is good, that means the game is far along in development and hopefully close to being released in the next few months.

From what I hear from people who actually have the beta, it plays just like Skyrim but is more quest oriented (complete this objective, find this item then return it to me, kill 10 wolves) and obviously multiplayer but the movements/actions are just like Skyrim.

The Coli needa find 1 server and stick to it

Aint no one tryna get max level in this shyt then hear from other coli members who played on other servers talking about how much better they are :stopitslime: so might as well all hop on the same server. What I hope happens is that console players and PC players will be able to play on same servers together. Having 3 different communities will be horrible.

You can sign up for the beta on the link I posted above, even for Xbox1 and PS4.

story-monsters.jpg

One thing console players of Skyrim/Oblivion will like about MMOs is PVP/Player vs Player (think battlefield 4/Call of Duty but with Skyrim models and abilities) and Elder Scrolls Online says it will have the largest fights of any game ever before.

Map:
Map_Master_EN.jpg

PVP:
The drums of war have reached a fever pitch, calling the warriors of Tamriel to the field of battle. The Daggerfall Covenant, the Ebonheart Pact, and the Aldmeri Dominion will take up arms and fight for control of Cyrodiil, the Imperial City, and the throne of Tamriel.

Featuring three-sided Player vs. Player (PvP) gameplay, The Elder Scrolls Online supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Seize, hold, and control the resources of massive strongholds. Utilize massive siege weapons to crumble fortress walls and smash through fortified gates. Conquer the Imperial City, and your alliance’s top player could even be crowned Emperor!

-Can support hundreds of players onscreen at once
-Will have Seige Weapons
-Will have leaderboards
-Can buy PVP points/items with PVE gold :patrice:
-Different modes. Territorial Gains and Control Elder Scrolls.

TERRITORY GAINS
The three alliances do battle in the region of Cyrodiil, seeking to control the Imperial City and with it, the Ruby Throne of Tamriel. Each alliance must wrest control of strategic territories from the others, including massive fortresses, each with supporting farms, lumber mills, and other valuable resources.

Battles are concentrated around these resources and strongholds. Control of certain resources will extend the alliance’s influence in the region and help them take control of the Imperial City, and ultimately, control of the Ruby Throne itself.

Can you seize enough territory to control the Ruby Throne?

CONTROL ELDER SCROLLS
Elder Scrolls are artifacts of immense power that aid an alliance in the ongoing battle to control Tamriel by conferring bonuses to every member of that alliance. Each alliance has a special stronghold in Cyrodiil where their Elder Scrolls are kept and protected – but enemy alliances can break in and take them if they are not guarded properly. Once access is gained and a Scroll taken, it must be taken back across Cyrodiil and placed in the alliance’s stronghold. Only then are the bonuses of the Scroll bestowed upon all the members of that alliance.

Capture an Elder Scroll, protect it, and return it to your alliance’s stronghold to wield its power and gain bonuses.

Leaderboards and why its important:
In The Elder Scrolls Online, the highest-ranking player of an alliance is crowned Emperor when their alliance takes control of the Imperial City. You aren’t just fighting for your alliance; you’re fighting for the opportunity to be crowned Emperor, yourself.

Emperors gain special abilities that increase their prowess on the battlefield. They are true leaders of their alliance, and a force to be reckoned with.

An Emperor’s hold on power can be tenuous. Can your alliance protect all of the strongholds necessary to maintain your dominance? How long will your reign as Emperor last before an ambitious foe cuts you down?

POINTS AND GOLD
While fighting for an alliance in PvP, players earn points that can help them purchase siege weaponry and other bonuses to aid their allies in the heated pitch of battle.

Just jumping in for the first time? Don’t worry – you can still earn siege weapons and bonuses! If you have yet to play PvP and want to join, you can contribute immediately by using gold earned in Player vs. Environment (PvE) in lieu of points.

Game play trailer:

PVP trailer:

This 5 minute trailer is better than most movies :noah:

Official date finally announced

April 4th 2014

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2013/12/11/eso-release-plans-announced

we’re excited to announce that The Elder Scrolls Online will be available worldwide for PC and Mac on 4.4.2014 and for PS4 and Xbox One in June 2014! We can’t wait to get everyone in-game!

Last edited:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
:ohhh::dwillhuh: Your thread shyts on mine, breh. Might as well merge them, mods.

DMR

Killa
Daps
:gladbron: I'm hyped for this. Hope it wont be subscription based.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Could be dope. I wouldn't mind a good MMO for the console. That DC Universe shyt aint whats up.