Official E3 2018 Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why do you type them long shyts like people read em
Well sir When you quote a person they get a notification. You click on that and it takes you to your quote in the message. Your not required to read all of it but at the same time how stupid can you be?

Now if people didn't reply there would be no need to type. Have fun not having fun at all, and enjoy this souvenir
battlefield_4_720_900-670x418.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All games Larrys don't want but Larry's are excited...:imweak44:

We got the better Titanfall, part 2, thanks for beta testing for us.

Who wants PUBG when everybody is playing Fortnite?

Cuphead? Oh so now indie games matter huh?

I see you didn't mention Sea of Thieves :websav:
1. Games we didn't want but Larry's excited. What does that even mean?

2.You got the better Titanfall? You wouldn't know since you never got the original :snoop:

3.Who wants PUBG? You do :umad: you name dropped Fortnite because that is the only alternative you have. Are you aware the gameplay is totally different? Have you played both? One is a realistic shooter, the other is a unrealistic tower defense game that added a battle royal mode. Children love building castles n forts n shyt, glad you're excited too, kid :sitdown:
fortniteImage-1280x640.jpg

The fact you ignore who it's core audience is while grouping in total usages across platforms to make it seem like PUBG isn't the better game (for adults)

We don't play against 5yr olds in PUBG :dame:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
People out here saying everyone has always wanted a main line Pokemon game on console. :dwillhuh:

Casuals must've never played Pokemon Colosseum or XD. Those games were WAY better than main line Pokemon games. :camby:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
People out here saying everyone has always wanted a main line Pokemon game on console. :dwillhuh:

Casuals must've never played Pokemon Colosseum or XD. Those games were WAY better than main line Pokemon games. :camby:
You're telling me with a straight face that Pokémon Colosseum is better than the regular Pokémon games? Nobody believes that breh.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I heard that Cyberpunk is being shown this conference. Any word if that's true or not?

Either way I'm excited. I hope we get word of a new Halo. Really dope that all their first party games are coming to PC now too.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
You're telling me with a straight face that Pokémon Colosseum is better than the regular Pokémon games? Nobody believes that breh.

Yeah it is. Replay Pokemon Colosseum and tell me it's not better than Pokemon Ruby or FireRed. :hhh:

It has a better and refreshing story, it doesn't fall into the same formulaic gameplay, it has a post apocalyptic setting, the gameplay is just as good, and it has more interesting modes/sidequests.

Name a mainline Pokemon game that had a plot twist as good as Pokemon XD's. How many mainline Pokemon games even HAVE a plot twist? That's that shyt I'm talkin bout.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Yeah it is. Replay Pokemon Colosseum and tell me it's not better than Pokemon Ruby or FireRed. :hhh:

It has a better and refreshing story, it doesn't fall into the same formulaic gameplay, it has a post apocalyptic setting, the gameplay is just as good, and it has more interesting modes/sidequests.

Name a mainline Pokemon game that had a plot twist as good as Pokemon XD's. How many mainline Pokemon games even HAVE a plot twist? That's that shyt I'm talkin bout.
you are on your own on this one breh lol.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
My guesses for the M$ conference:
  • New Fable teaser
  • New Gears teaser
  • Halo MP
  • New Forza
  • Ori 2
  • Cuphead 2
  • That third party console exclusive from the Day Z developers
  • Shadows Die Twice (but multi-plat)
  • Dead Rising 4
  • Dying Light 2
  • Some other third party exclusive stuff
For Sony:
  • the four deep dives and...that's it
Think Microsoft and Nintendo are going to 'win' this E3/
So... barely any new IP. Fable..? Yeah no. Gears.. I was the biggest GoW 1 MP fan, but it fell off heavy since unfortunately. Ori I need to check. Will peep these other titles I don't know.

What are 'the foor deep dives'?

I have to say, I haven't been this non-hyped for an E3 as this year

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I really wanna root for msft but they gatta stop this halo/gears/forza bullshyt...throw those games in the bushes man they tryna be like nintendo but those franchises dont have half the charisma as the mario and nintendo games

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Been holding off on upgrading my dusty never used Xbox One for a One X.

Give me a reason to Microsoft.
I'm thinking about that too but I see no reason why, I'd have to replace the TV too (now it's just a good HD TV, not 4K). Do you think it's really worth it quality wise? And do you plan on subscribing to Gamepass?