Official E3 2018 Thread

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Rumours all over the net that Yakuza, Nier and Persona are all coming to the X-Box with announcements tonight. :mindblown:

I don’t believe that at all, but I hope it’s true. This would put more money to the studios pockets, and every platform gets to eat. Give me Forza on Sony, Bayonetta on Micro, and Kingdom Hearts on the Switch.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Rumours all over the net that Yakuza, Nier and Persona are all coming to the X-Box with announcements tonight. :mindblown:

Well they just confirmed Nier is coming.

I would think Switch would get these games before Xbox but the industry is funny like that.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
So far before the event we know

Xbox One X price drop.
Nier:Automata will be digital only GOTY edition. $60 though. I copped the the game a few weeks back for £16.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
After EA's waste of space, it's all uphill from here.
images

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread proves the Sony biases are real :laff:
But how many exclusives :sas1:
Does a game become better when it's exclusive or are you thinking like a person who has more maturing to do :stopitslime:
Im sure most of them don't even play video games like that.
They do PlayStation, it's for the gaymers :francis:
They said the MS conferenference is at 1pm tho...:dahell:
Eastern standard time, 4pm Pacific time
I thought to myself y wud they have a conference so early in the morning lol
They do have shows all over the world so for instance the German e3 equivalent would be Gamescom and that would air in America at 5am I think it was?
That's a slap in the face for the early adopters. In just 7 months the price got slashed by 150. Good for people still on the fence though.

I have a feeling that PS4 Pro slim will be announced and will be close to £249 - £299$.
$300 Is too expensive imo If the x is $350
As for slap in the face for early adapters.. This has been the case all gen and last gen too for anything post launch systems. I paid $500 for my Xbox1/Kinect bundle, it was down to $400 in the same time frame. No compensation, they eventually took away a lot of what was cool like snap which allowed you to Game and watch tv at the same time. Sony gamers at the time claimed there TV's did that already :snoop: that actually used to be a feature TV's did do back when hdtv was just catching on. They don't really push that feature anymore, I wonder why tho :ohhh:
Still not cheap enough for Court.
Is it enough to get me to Japan if I had to sell it for airfare? That's the million dollar question

I'm asking for a broke ass friend :myman:
No lie I’ll be kind of mad if the xbx1 if 150 cheaper only a year later after paying big boi prices.

Especially if the early adopters don’t get anything at all
No soup for you
All games we don't really give twoshyts about tho. Like, Sony gamers ask for Xbox games and features.

Titanfall, PUBG, dead rising 3, mass effect, Cuphead, you thought destiny was gonna be your halo. Uncharted and Killzone And Driveclub exist because of Xbox games.

Give us street fighter 5 and.. Well uncharted would actually be popular on Xbox. Y'all can keepthe rest of your "exclusives" we good
Capcom and who else I wonder?

The 1st party stuff has to be gears/halo.

If Microsoft was smart they’d combine a bit of horde mode with battle royal in gears or halo :wow:
Worst idea ever bruh :stop: you should play halo 5 and gears 4. You wouldn't say they need to copy anything. They are damn near perfect and most of you just haven't taken the time to recognize :francis:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
This thread proves the Sony biases are real :laff:

Does a game become better when it's exclusive or are you thinking like a person who has more maturing to do :stopitslime:

They do PlayStation, it's for the gaymers :francis:

Eastern standard time, 4pm Pacific time

They do have shows all over the world so for instance the German e3 equivalent would be Gamescom and that would air in America at 5am I think it was?

$300 Is too expensive imo If the x is $350
As for slap in the face for early adapters.. This has been the case all gen and last gen too for anything post launch systems. I paid $500 for my Xbox1/Kinect bundle, it was down to $400 in the same time frame. No compensation, they eventually took away a lot of what was cool like snap which allowed you to Game and watch tv at the same time. Sony gamers at the time claimed there TV's did that already :snoop: that actually used to be a feature TV's did do back when hdtv was just catching on. They don't really push that feature anymore, I wonder why tho :ohhh:

Is it enough to get me to Japan if I had to sell it for airfare? That's the million dollar question

I'm asking for a broke ass friend :myman:

No soup for you

All games we don't really give twoshyts about tho. Like, Sony gamers ask for Xbox games and features.

Titanfall, PUBG, dead rising 3, mass effect, Cuphead, you thought destiny was gonna be your halo. Uncharted and Killzone And Driveclub exist because of Xbox games.

Give us street fighter 5 and.. Well uncharted would actually be popular on Xbox. Y'all can keepthe rest of your "exclusives" we good

Worst idea ever bruh :stop: you should play halo 5 and gears 4. You wouldn't say they need to copy anything. They are damn near perfect and most of you just haven't taken the time to recognize :francis:

Why do you type them long shyts like people read em

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

All games Larrys don't want but Larry's are excited...:imweak44:

We got the better Titanfall, part 2, thanks for beta testing for us.

Who wants PUBG when everybody is playing Fortnite?

Cuphead? Oh so now indie games matter huh?

I see you didn't mention Sea of Thieves :websav: