Official E3 2018 Thread

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Didn't they make that control game with some white dude in a leather jacket last year or something :baldhuh:

I swear I seen this game before with a dude in it :baldhuh:

You might be referring to Quantum Break which was an xb1 exclusive a couple years back. It’s made by the same company as this.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, E3 functions SO much better when press and industry get in before the public....got hands on basically everything I wanted to besides Spiderman. Fallout gonna crush the buildings, same for Cyberpunk. I'm gonna have to spend so much money on games even before Christmas :snoop:

the best part of E3 is the parties...Angry Joe was lit...saw xQc and he looked like his girl was about to dump him :laff:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Brehs, E3 functions SO much better when press and industry get in before the public....got hands on basically everything I wanted to besides Spiderman. Fallout gonna crush the buildings, same for Cyberpunk. I'm gonna have to spend so much money on games even before Christmas :snoop:

the best part of E3 is the parties...Angry Joe was lit...saw xQc and he looked like his girl was about to dump him :laff:

you industry?