Official E3 2018 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dudes who are objective and paid attention to the chess moves know that M$ won this year. It can be spun into an L though if they don't have anything to show for it the year following however.
Microsoft won this year I don't know how anyone can say they didnt.

The biggest thing they needed to do was get bigger and better at first party. 5 studios was the answer.

Now. We don't know if those will pay off or not but that doesn't change that it was a big announcement. Those studios need to pay off but we won't know that answer for at least 5 years

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Some youtube stats

Halo infinite (Halo) 2.1 million views
Gears 5 (IGN) 296K views
Gears Pop (XBOX) 123K views
Gears Tactics (IGN) 49K views (unchanged)
Forza Horizon 4 (XBOX) 1.4 million views

Spide-Man (Playstation) 1.5 million views
Ghost Of Tsushima (GameSpot) 1.4 million views
The Last Of Us 2 (Playstation) 3.5 million views
Death Stranding (Playstation) 1.5 million views

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Some youtube stats

Gears 5 (IGN) 296K views

Damn Gears fell off. :scust:

edit: the sales have been decreasing by each title. :wtf:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Some youtube stats

Gears 5 (IGN) 296K views

XCOM heads such as myself will feast on Gears Tactics. I love me a strategy game :wow:

Gears 5 will flop if they dont follow trends with it. One thing people forget is previous Gears games succeeded because they adapted the multiplayer and cashed in on the success of zombie/horde modes, tower defense, capture the flag, etc.

Those modes and games of that mode were the Battle Royales of today, so for Gears 5 to be successful it would have to incorporate a ridiculous amount of content in its modes and market them to stay afloat. People dont care about its campaign anymore

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
XCOM heads such as myself will feast on Gears Tactics. I love me a strategy game :wow:

Gears 5 will flop if they dont follow trends with it. One thing people forget is previous Gears games succeeded because they adapted the multiplayer and cashed in on the success of zombie/horde modes, tower defense, capture the flag, etc.

Those modes and games of that mode were the Battle Royales of today, so for Gears 5 to be successful it would have to incorporate a ridiculous amount of content in its modes and market them to stay afloat. People dont care about its campaign anymore

I can tell you for a fact the three biggest modes for Gears 3 was Horde, TDM, & KOTH/Wingman. The coalition fukked up all three of em. Horde, repetitive monsters and no real strategy for classes. TDM relegated to scrubs with over hand cannons who fukkin play despacito. KOTH just seems boring and they just brought back Wingman, because the framework for 4 wouldn't allow it.

Framework:mindblown:Framework you neckbeard fat fukk it's on the same unreal engine and netcode.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can tell you for a fact the three biggest modes for Gears 3 was Horde, TDM, & KOTH/Wingman. The coalition fukked up all three of em. Horde, repetitive monsters and no real strategy for classes. TDM relegated to scrubs with over hand cannons who fukkin play despacito. KOTH just seems boring and they just brought back Wingman, because the framework for 4 wouldn't allow it.

Framework:mindblown:Framework you neckbeard fat fukk it's on the same unreal engine and netcode.

If they brought all those modes back, did them right, added a battle royale mode and added something similar to Halo's Forge/Far Cry Arcade that would bring back Gears of War as a legit franchise.

Plus they gonna have to pay off streamers and youtubers. People are of the hive mind these days they don't think for themselves anymore these online personalities literally tell them what to buy and what not to buy and they follow suit.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If they brought all those modes back, did them right, added a battle royale mode and added something similar to Halo's Forge/Far Cry Arcade that would bring back Gears of War as a legit franchise.

Plus they gonna have to pay off streamers and youtubers. People are of the hive mind these days they don't think for themselves anymore these online personalities literally tell them what to buy and what not to buy and they follow suit.

I could see a Horde builder forge mode doing gang busters, but a battle royale mode right now will just reek of desparation.

What this game needs to put it back on top is a unified weapon tuning; none of this p*ssy ass gnasher 1 kill shyt where they divided the modes people want to play. Second put all them messicans on their own server, I talk to twitch streamers and they say oh its still fun, BUT the servers. When you dig deeper and say Messico they all fukkin agree. 350 ms ping compared to my 28 ms then I gotta get jajajajajas msgs tellin me to git gud:stopitslime:

Dedicated servers, QOL, and Better RNG is what this franchise needs.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Spider-Man
TLOU2
Halo
Smash Ult
Forza
KH3
DMC5
ori and the will of the wisps

these are the only games i have any interest in. was hoping for some info on pokemon but i'm guessing they're saving that for their own show.

just watching the highlights of the presentations and looks like microsoft had the best set. one thing they can do is put on a good show and marketing.