Official E3 2018 Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm still flipping off that RE2 remake that shyt look official....:ohlawd: and the Ghosts of Tshushimura look next gen ASF......:mjcry: Dont get me wrong by all accounts I've heard the Msoft Presentation was good but if Sony plugged more games into thier presentation it would have been a wrap....

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t mention 3rd party games. I said it shouldn’t be about just 1st party games.

I don’t watch E3 PRESS conferences solely for the games, if that was the case I’d just watch a bunch of trailers after the fact
So you watch E3 for cars on stage and music performances?

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Lol i think some of you need for God himself to reveal himself in order to be impressed...yall wildin these games look incredible
Yeah I don't think any of the major and new franchises disappointed outside of everything not releasing until 2019. There was literally a game for everyone on every platform announced.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dog we getting DMC5 and RE2 remake. How can you be mad at Capcom right now?

Despite DMC5 finally being a reality and Mega Man returning, this was a wound that cut DEEP.
Breath-of-Fire-6-696x393.jpg

It's gonna take a lot more to get be completely back on their side %100.

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My whole point is E3 shouldn’t be about just 1st party games.

The problem is the last 4 or 5 years that’s what Sony stand have made it about rather than an over look of the company, direction and games. Microsoft and Nintendo has been doing this.

This year Sony doesn’t have much to show (for various and legit reasons) and people still can get really give Microsoft the W.

And next year should probably be even worse, unless you are hype about a ps5 another uncharted trailer some days gone and knack 3.

It is what it is tho, Sony was lazy with it, lazy might be a bad word, but like someone else said they don’t have much too show, also Microsoft probably snatched up a lot of the trailers they would have shown off this go around instead of letting Sony debut them like usual.

I got much more info out of MS event than Sony’s and games also.

Was that always the case with you receiving more info than Sony? We’re going to pretend that MS never used to be killed for their E3 showings? I think Microsoft killed their conference this year, and even that was filled with multiplats and the usual Gears/Forza/Halo. It used to be so bad that Microsoft using Sony’s formula actually gave them a great conference. Nintendo crushed it last year and will crush it again today, but where is Smash, Monster Hunter game that’s not a remake, Metroid, Pokemon main, and whatever else that was shown last year? We’re going to see games that’s not coming out anytime soon today. It’s just how this industry works.

PSX is Sony’s go to conference, so I wasn’t expecting anything better. Ghost of Tsushima was easily the most beautiful game I’ve seen, but again Microsoft did their thing. People are so bias to their favorite brands that it doesn’t matter if one had a 10/10 performance, it was trash. This is what we are really arguing about.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Last of Us 2 looked incredible same with Ghost of Tsushima. TLoU really isn't might type of game but I'm all over Ghost of Tsushima when that drops

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm happy for microsoft, they did a great job and smash fans, and PC gamers getting the Yakuza games ...but the little handful of games I want are on ps4. so they get the W for me

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Ghost of Tsushima does not look like a stealth game to me. Looks great graphically, but ill pass