Official E3 2018 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nah Microsoft def won this year it was a better conference over all.

Sony was a bit lazy with it but they got a comfortable lead
Sony wasn't lazy. It's just obvious this gen is winding down. I don't expect any more major games to be announced until ps5 reveal. Same goes for Microsoft.

this gen is close to being over and Sony won by a comfortable margin. They're being strategic now. No need to flash a title card of a game with no footage just to say you have something. They don't need it.

we already see what the slate is. Honestly if they really wanted to they could have games like dreams and concrete genie at the conference but those will be saved for psx

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
nikka,

@PS4 Isn't everyone.

And considering brehs have discussed what's wrong with this forum ad nauseum...

The fact that you don't realize a majority of the people who come to this forum aren't on that little kid console wars shyt...you'd realize you're interpretation of "everyone" has tunnel vision like a muh.

You're out here trying to play chess with your wierd double talk when most people want good shyt to be shown throughout.:mjlol:

Take a rest for a day.
First off, I am, whatever you say I am :ld:
But you sounding just as dumb as conde here when you name dropped me. That's the slick shyt that leads to feelings getting hurt, then grudge post disguised as console war disses. You all are this community, if it sucks then look in the fukkin mirror :gucci:
Don't mind if I do, but hold fast...
Are you trolling or is he really the breh to ask about this?

I don't want this thread turning into something dumb...
Things come simple to some of us, and others need things explained to them. So in this case, you don't seem to grasp how console quality streaming to your phone/pc/etc is a game changer. Well the Xbox service will morph into a cable like service. This moron named Courtdog been talking about this since Sohh. Xbox will become the Netflix for videogaming via its streaming app.

The Xbox console as we know it will still exist, will be something like a roku. All the games you talking about today will be available to you anywhere you go, and you will be able to continue gaming from over device to another seamlessly. But hey, I'm dumb n shyt. When war mode comes out you'll be my pubg bytch tho for the disrespect dtrumpidential :ufdup:
Let me ask you this.

Would you take advice or knowledge from a man who thinks buying used mattresses is something to brag about?
He should if what you're saying is a lie you like to repeat because of previous sonnings I've given you :dahell:

I'll give an example..

Should he take advice from a guy who needed ciggavelli to add something worthy to your prize pool because you too broke :stopitslime: you the type to host a poker game with $5 buy-in's. When that bullshyt thing you failed at doing ends I'll donate a free Game to the pot so this section doesn't look as broke to possible new members, we as a community need to protect the shield :francis:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This been underwhelming so far for me but whatever :yeshrug:

TLOU 2 looked dope
Samarai game or whatever looked dope
Spiderman was cool and I may revisit Elder scrolls online but I feel like I just wasted time watching these (jesus christ EA :hhh:)

Also please no more Kingdom hearts :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sony showed the most new franchises and exclusives...seem like microsoft aiming just far in the future. I dont see how anybody can watch this and think microsoft won lol. They showed the same gears, halo, forza usual stuff. Gears look better though they finally changed the style up a bit.

sony with the samurai game, last of us 2, spiderman, the new game with the girl and time environment manipulation stuff (sorry cant think of the name right now) and that new resident evil....they had the best game showing easily.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
sony showed the most new franchises and exclusives...seem like microsoft aiming just far in the future. I dont see how anybody can watch this and think microsoft won lol. They showed the same gears, halo, forza usual stuff. Gears look better though they finally changed the style up a bit.

sony with the samurai game, last of us 2, spiderman, the new game with the girl and time environment manipulation stuff (sorry cant think of the name right now) and that new resident evil....they had the best game showing easily.

Control

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah Microsoft def won this year it was a better conference over all.

Sony was a bit lazy with it but they got a comfortable lead

They aren't being lazy, their first party stuff is all out there already. And they still had the best first party trailers and the best third party trailer. Microsoft had a more packed conference, not necessarily a better one.

Next year it will be PS5 and Horizon 2 and the first party cycle will begin again.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My whole point is E3 shouldn’t be about just 1st party games.

The problem is the last 4 or 5 years that’s what Sony stand have made it about rather than an over look of the company, direction and games. Microsoft and Nintendo has been doing this.

This year Sony doesn’t have much to show (for various and legit reasons) and people still can get really give Microsoft the W.

And next year should probably be even worse, unless you are hype about a ps5 another uncharted trailer some days gone and knack 3.

It is what it is tho, Sony was lazy with it, lazy might be a bad word, but like someone else said they don’t have much too show, also Microsoft probably snatched up a lot of the trailers they would have shown off this go around instead of letting Sony debut them like usual.

I got much more info out of MS event than Sony’s and games also.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man who gives a fukk what third-party trailers are played at what conference? :what: They are third party regardless, it doesn't matter a shyt.

Didn’t mention 3rd party games. I said it shouldn’t be about just 1st party games.

I don’t watch E3 PRESS conferences solely for the games, if that was the case I’d just watch a bunch of trailers after the fact