Official E3 2018 Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I hope Phil at least shows something since he's been running his mouth about listening to gamers about the exclusives and games(1st party) talk.
only Sony gamers talk about Phil, you guys like him as if he's ever done anything (which he hasn't) Xbox has been on a steady decline since he got on board by moving away from Kinect. Sony gamers love that idea because it takes away from the advantages the Xbox had over the ps4. Nobody anywhere is going "my game is 10% more powerful now" the dashboard is slower now than it used to be and exclusive games are at a minimum.

WHY THE fukk YOU fakkitS KEEP MENTIONING THIS bytch ASS nikka FOR :damn:
Breh I just told you exactly what they are going to do in this very thread.
You have no idea what Microsoft is doing, and what you suggested is comical at best. Cuphead 2 :laff:

We actually make games over here, not just waiting around for the next sequel like a SonyStan :stop: (this is where you struggle to name 3 games this gen)

I can assure you the Xbox games list is straight, the Sony list now that has leaked is not that special...

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Soooo... Anthem is just a shinier Xenoblade Chronicles-lite :scust:

EA is such a let down this year and why did they spend so long of FIFA and Madden when they come out every year?

:ufdup: EA:scusthov:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
UnitedLameElver-size_restricted.gif

IN
EA are embarrassing lol.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Glad I wasnt looking forward to EA... E3 doesn't really start to one of the BIG three conferences starts imo
Sony and Nintendo routinely steal the show every year. EA have never done anything truly interesting.

I always look forward to goofy Ubisoft too because sometimes they have hidden gems like the South Park RPG games being incredible -- high key both are some of my favourite games of all times.:banderas:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's sad that out of the whole damn show, EA got the loudest cheers for announcing they will not be including loot boxes :mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
only Sony gamers talk about Phil, you guys like him as if he's ever done anything (which he hasn't) Xbox has been on a steady decline since he got on board by moving away from Kinect. Sony gamers love that idea because it takes away from the advantages the Xbox had over the ps4. Nobody anywhere is going "my game is 10% more powerful now" the dashboard is slower now than it used to be and exclusive games are at a minimum.

WHY THE fukk YOU fakkitS KEEP MENTIONING THIS bytch ASS nikka FOR :damn:

You have no idea what Microsoft is doing, and what you suggested is comical at best. Cuphead 2 :laff:

We actually make games over here, not just waiting around for the next sequel like a SonyStan :stop: (this is where you struggle to name 3 games this gen)

I can assure you the Xbox games list is straight, the Sony list now that has leaked is not that special...
Probably the same reason you keep mentioning Kinect.