Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo that new trailer looks great! i love how they gave this trailer a really epic feel that could make this really big. Obviously kids will think that its star wars but not about it at all..

Barons gonna be straight :demonic:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
E60-yEIVgAUnFTU.jpg
E60-kCtVIA0uJtd.jpg
E60-vEzVIAMYvrO.jpg
E60-JMoVoAIni1R.jpg
E60-bL4VIAY4A-Y.jpg

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is it just me or is this another Pocahontas/Avatar clone.

Attractive broad is a member of a subjugated race/species. Caclet is a member of the version of the military of the conquering race/species. Caclet ends up around the broad. Sparks fly and now he's simping by betraying his folks.

Before one of you goofies come in here. I have never read or cared to read the Dune books. I don't care how deep and interesting you think this shyt is. The main conflict/story arc being highlighted in this movie is basically Pocahontas.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Attractive broad is a member of a subjugated race/species. Caclet is a member of the version of the military of the conquering race/species. Caclet ends up around the broad. Sparks fly and now he's simping by betraying his folks.

Before one of you goofies come in here. I have never read or cared to read the Dune books. I don't care how deep and interesting you think this shyt is. The main conflict/story arc being highlighted in this movie is basically Pocahontas.
lol we can all tell you haven’t read the book, you didn’t need to tell us. It has “similarities” but not enough to just say “this movie is Pocahontas”

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

Idk about a clone but definitely a familiar storyline. I tried watching some dune explanation vids but the universe is to expansive and complicated. I honestly don't care but I agree this film has very similar tropes as many others we've seen over the decades.

"These crackers think they slick, trying to make this bullshyt affordable...."

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Production looks dope.

I'm not digging the teen emotional vibe from it though