Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So close to buying it....

Is this game strictly online? Or can I play offline racing?

No. It's offline too. It's not a online only game. It has a pretty good length single player tour event mode. Basically it's a bunch of different events with set goals for each event e.g. place 1st in race to get 1 star, beat drift face off score of _____ for second star, achieve ___ MPH to get 3rd start etc. There's like 225 stars to get if you complete it all the way through. There's also two other DLC event tours that's free so it's plenty to do offline. I've been playing this since release and I'm only like 122 stars/225 so far.

Online is asynchronous also meaning you can play anything and set a challenge and send it out to friends, club members, rival clubs and randoms. Everything you do offline is saved as a set event and you can basically have people compete against your score.

@BasedPrime wtf maybe I haven't driven hot hatches in a minute but I felt kind of :flabbynsick: doing your challenge. I was 10 secs behind your score :flabbynsick:

The challenge I just created though looks :ohlawd:. Turn off the OSD(in display options set OSD opacity to 0%) and switch to the hood cam :ohlawd:. Game looks surreal.

Last edited:

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
fux8nd.jpg