Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you take all assists off and put it in simulation steering? It's the same handling model as forza 5.

And
. :manny:

Come on breh.. The other Forza thread that's pinned I left it alone and didn't troll or derail it. Can you take this discussion over there? I'm trying to keep pinned threads free from blatant derailment and off topic discussions.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on breh.. The other Forza thread that's pinned I left it alone and didn't troll or derail it. Can you take this discussion over there? I'm trying to keep pinned threads free from blatant derailment and off topic discussions.

There was no "blatant derailment" and yes I'll leave your little thread alone.

After constant trolling now this nikka wanna cry about some shyt :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah I'm not crying. I just didn't want a full blown discussion about a totally different game's handling in a Driveclub thread that's pinned. I'll stir some shyt up maybe tomorrow. :mjpls:.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
if graphics were the most important thing in a racer, this game could be legendary. The invisible walls make the environments less impressive though.

Good title for the psn fans. Hopefully a legit racer ala gran turismo comes out soon for the ps4, as this will likely be a title that will entertain briefly

Xbots over here shaking in there boots

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:russ:

nikka derails every xbox thread. but as soon as he makes one about his new favorite game he starts pleading. drive club is gonna be shyt, first gen racing games are always trash. we'll see if it gets a sequel :mjlol:

meanwhile horizon 2 its getting 9 outta 10

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if graphics were the most important thing in a racer, this game could be legendary. The invisible walls make the environments less impressive though.

Good title for the psn fans. Hopefully a legit racer ala gran turismo comes out soon for the ps4, as this will likely be a title that will entertain briefly
8/10.

"Would laugh again"

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Wheres the FH2 OT

tumblr_inline_mv7hieEOpO1rima5v.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The release date of Driveclub is closing in, and Game Director Paul Rustchynsky is still providing new information on Twitter, including some quite interesting details.

We learn something more about visual customization, which lets you select paint colour, paint type, liver pattern (and colours), club badges, accolade stickers and race number. There are a lot of club icons, including animals and even a dinosaur (which you can see at the bottom of the post).

Talking about clubs, you can leave them whenever you want, but you lose all the rewards associated with the one you leave. Luckily you can instantly get them back if you rejoin afterwards.

The game options include the ability to make the whole HUD invisible, and Rustchynsky promised to look into the ability to deactivate just the off road warnings after launch. You can also toggle the name tags on top of each car on and off, and customize your controller’s button mapping.

If you just want to drive around, thee time trial mode will allow you to select any car and any track you have unlocked freely, and will let you post your result on a leaderboard online, while actual races will only feature cars of the same class (contrary to some videos and pictures we’ve seen before, which shown rides of different classes against each other).

If you want to show off your cars, worry not, as the already announced photo mode will come “very shortly” after launch, so the wait should not be too long.

Finally, and unfortunately, the game won’t come with the free three months of PlayStation Plus advertised last year, as those were intended just for launch of the PS4, and we’re well past that.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant wait to play this....i like the improvements they've made since the delay, we know the game looks/sounds amazing, now it's just time to see if the game is fun...i really cant wait to hear the cars through the golds....