Official Driveclub Thread

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
shyts the worst. soon as I see im about to spin out I just restart the race. I need every second :hmm:

-DMP-

Yeah hate that shyt. Option restart X is programed in my head now lol. You got any tips I've started to slow down before the turn and hitting my hand brake but I still haven't gotten it quite right.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Yeah hate that shyt. Option restart X is programed in my head now lol. You got any tips I've started to slow down before the turn and hitting my hand brake but I still haven't gotten it quite right.

Not really, honestly I find my self mimicking the computer. It helps for the most part. Also it REALLY depends on what car you have. Sometimes when I think im getting better, its really just the car im in :mjcry:

The Maserati I was in last night had beast handles to start the race, I mean I was making last second turns on a sharp red and not spinning out, only problem was the top speed would get so high, that toward the end of the race, im damn near swerving on every turn :damn:

-DMP-

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Not really, honestly I find my self mimicking the computer. It helps for the most part. Also it REALLY depends on what car you have. Sometimes when I think im getting better, its really just the car im in :mjcry:

The Maserati I was in last night had beast handles to start the race, I mean I was making last second turns on a sharp red and not spinning out, only problem was the top speed would get so high, that toward the end of the race, im damn near swerving on every turn :damn:

-DMP-

Yeah I think its the cars that matter more than my actual talent level lol:sadcam:.

I've been doing the drift challenges to practice but that shyt is a crap shoot. I can never replicate my drifts.

Anyone find the Driveclub app on the the google play store?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I can't drift for shyt when I actually try to, just one of those things I have to let happen on its own and its probably because...

I NEVER use the hand brake, just can't get with it. I drive primarily with L2 and R2.

And nothing is worse than getting use to one car, hopping online and having to play with a completely different one, shyt is a recipe for disaster:sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only 6 people in a club is pretty dumb
It's there to keep things tight knit between members and keep your contribution to the club meaningful. imagine for example the club member size was very big.. You'd feel like another cog in a machine.

The game has 6 players maximum and when we first announced that people were like what, this isn’t like guilds. Where there are 30-40 people. These are different to guilds or clans, they are much smaller and more intimate and the reason for that is the way we expect people to use clubs is that it is basically going to be you and five of your best mates, whether real-life best mates or online buddies, the kind of guys and girls that you regularly play with- these are people that you should know really well. And that’s crucial, because there are only six of you, everybody stands out, everybody has got a job to do, everybody has got a role and the systems in the game are designed to allow people to work together and collaborate. I think the main game play loop in Clubs is going to be Club challenges, based on our internal tests and what we enjoyed. We have rival clubs in the office and we even branded sections of the office with our club colours, which is pretty cool. We find club challenges are such a draw. You don’t all have to be online at the same time, so if we are in a club together I can send a challenge to a bunch of other clubs and they can accept the challenge in their own time at their own pace and that’s such a rewarding experience as you can take part and feel like you are part of the community, but on your own terms and in your own time.

Oh and @BasedPrime you can set your club to invite only to keep randoms out.

Last edited: