Official Driveclub Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn this game is fukking good man. Turning off all the hud elements, streaming GTA V's popfm radio station through Music Unlimited and playing with the dash cam= :noah:. shyt is sooo good. I hardly get into racers but I can see me putting a LOT of time into this before Smash 4 comes out. shyt scratches a good itch.

A bunch of pics. Enjoy :win:

iBuihP3Wcf7sE.jpg

ibx9YZZ0TajRFg.jpg

ibchpRmYNXEKIo.jpg

iEK2q2XKl7Tek.jpg

i7pWaqrZ6FE5N.jpg

iygF5vN7DVzpQ.jpg

ig2OVRSja4coR.jpg

in3TvrBWfokBd.jpg

iNXRbQDoBGHIS.jpg

irXrwVqDjh5KB.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Not every racer has to be open world.
In 2014, you should have the option
And if you don't have that option, how you gonna lack basically any features most non open world racers have?

You over here defending a shytty game my man. "It doesn't have to be open world :damn:"
When you should be like "It was delayed a year, and it still is boring :why:"

But I'll let you :cape: some more. shyts hilarious

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
In 2014, you should have the option
And if you don't have that option, how you gonna lack basically any features most non open world racers have?

You over here defending a shytty game my man. "It doesn't have to be open world :damn:"
When you should be like "It was delayed a year, and it still is boring :why:"

But I'll let you :cape: some more. shyts hilarious

I'm not defending the game I've never even played it. Do ya usual bullshyt tho court doggy dog :yeshrug:.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm not defending the game I've never even played it. Do ya usual bullshyt tho court doggy dog :yeshrug:.
My game is universally known as beyond awesome, while your game is universally known as average
Didn't stop you guys from gettin "excited" about the game :dead:

Now that it hasn't panned out, you was defending it STILL. Now you like "I didn't even play it, but you bullshytting :sadbron:"

Get yourself together man. Stop being a stan and you won't find yourself in positions like this
You know, forced to leeeeean :huhldup:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
Doesn't have to be open world to not have those archaic invisible walls. Being able to slide off course and have a real accident would add a lot to the immersion of the game and remove the need for those dumb ass speed penalties.

I agree with you there should be some off course shyt and the penalties for bumping into people is kinda dumb from what I've seen.

The AI looks aggressive as shyt and if you are in the way they are going to bulldoze you and it gives you a penalty for it :why: