Daps
12189169_1109280799096997_1534720832131851598_n.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
we dont know who Mads is playing but im guessing its Dormammu so it might like the animated movie were we see Mardo turn on the Ancient One and has been working with Dormammu
Thats who Im guessin..
Which villainous character could he play remains a mystery. Chiwetel Ejiofor is already slated as Strange’s archenemies Baron Mordo. Perhaps the dread Dormammu? Or maybe the devilish Mephisto?
Does Mephisto really deal wit Strange in the comics??? Only people seein him in Planetary fukkery stats is Sinister, Magneto & Doom...
edit... forgot Loki...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I still say they fukked up not casting Mads as Strange instead of Cumberbatch.
lets hope you dont allow your bitterness on the choice to affect your opinion on the film when it is done :sas2:

Marvel got another one brehs :blessed:

looks like we are bout to be extraordinarily blessed with this one, may be one of marvels top films with this cast

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I thought they werent doing an orgin with this one:patrice:
IGN were able to catch up with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige to push him for details on the movie ahead of that Avengers: Age of Ultron Q&A we've been bringing you details from all day, and despite reports that Doctor Strange will be skipping the character's origin story, he quickly debunked that. "For some reason people sometimes talked about how we're not doing an origin story, we're bored of origin stories. I think people are bored of origin stories they've seen before or origin stories that are overly familiar. Doctor Strange has one of the best, most classic, most unique origin stories of any hero we have, so why wouldn't we do that?"

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
IGN were able to catch up with Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige to push him for details on the movie ahead of that Avengers: Age of Ultron Q&A we've been bringing you details from all day, and despite reports that Doctor Strange will be skipping the character's origin story, he quickly debunked that. "For some reason people sometimes talked about how we're not doing an origin story, we're bored of origin stories. I think people are bored of origin stories they've seen before or origin stories that are overly familiar. Doctor Strange has one of the best, most classic, most unique origin stories of any hero we have, so why wouldn't we do that?"
That's old